Garrett Wilson's antics

LSJF

5 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

If you're looking for a stoic type who shows 0 emotion and hardly says a word, that human does not exist in the 2022 NFL. 

Frankly, i'm not sure why anyone would want to watch a team of emotionless men who are content not saying a single word as balls fly 15 feet over their heads.

It’s really because we haven’t won anything yet, we’ve done some things along the way this year… We are not even in the playoffs as this moment… I get the emotions, especially after a touchdown, or a great play or sack.. or being upset by a bad call, or non-call, being sad when something bad happens… Calling out your teammates during the game is bush league… And, like I said I could be a dinosaur

16 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

If you're looking for a stoic type who shows 0 emotion and hardly says a word, that human does not exist in the 2022 NFL. 

Frankly, i'm not sure why anyone would want to watch a team of emotionless men who are content not saying a single word as balls fly 15 feet over their heads.

Screenshot_20221219-160809_Reddit.thumb.jpg.14cf4bfe1b86b85dce0051a4a1ae4b14.jpg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LSJF said:

It’s really because we haven’t won anything yet, we’ve done some things along the way this year… We are not even in the playoffs as this moment… I get the emotions, especially after a touchdown, or a great play or sack.. or being upset by a bad call, or non-call, being sad when something bad happens… Calling out your teammates during the game is bush league… And, like I said I could be a dinosaur

Agree you may be a dinosaur. Disagree he's calling out his teammate. He instantaneously reacted to a missed opportunity, that's just instant emotion/natural reaction. He didn't go up to zach after the play, put his finger in his face and say "you stink!"

I can excuse the former. I'd concede the point if he did the latter. 

5 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Agree you may be a dinosaur. Disagree he's calling out his teammate. He instantaneously reacted to a missed opportunity, that's just instant emotion/natural reaction. He didn't go up to zach after the play, put his finger in his face and say "you stink!"

I can excuse the former. I'd concede the point if he did the latter. 

He’s done it multiple times, he’s a rookie you haven’t won anything… Bring the complaints to the sideline, or in the locker room, not the middle of the freaking game, still love him as a player, just wanted to be another OBJ

59 minutes ago, LSJF said:

He’s done it multiple times, he’s a rookie you haven’t won anything… Bring the complaints to the sideline, or in the locker room, not the middle of the freaking game, still love him as a player, just wanted to be another OBJ

Again, agree to disagree. I think you're completely off base about his personality and intent.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

QBs tend to berate their teammates in the huddle all game if they mess up but the WR1 can't have a moment of frustration of yet another god-awful throw?  Come the f**k on already.  This thread didn't need to be 4 pages. 

Make the f**king throws and this sh*t wouldn't be necessary.  

We're talking about sportsmanship and being a good teammate - capisci? It's a pretty integral part of having a winning team - too many prima donna's and the team handcuffs themselves. (see Jamal Adams) It has zero to do with being a great player. It puts way more pressure and tension on the team than necessary. Saleh needs to help bring these guys along correctly. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

We're talking about sportsmanship and being a good teammate - capisci? It's a pretty integral part of having a winning team - too many prima donna's and the team handcuffs themselves. (see Jamal Adams) It has zero to do with being a great player. It puts way more pressure and tension on the team than necessary. Saleh needs to help bring these guys along correctly. 

Solution:  Get rid of the sh*tty QB asap and this stuff won’t be a concern.