Garrett Wilson's antics

LSJF

10 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Yes, he's amazing..however getting sick of the on field antics... the throwing up of the hand in disgust, walking off the field shaking his head in disgust and pouting...

Don't show up your teammates EVEN if Zach does suck, be a pro, not a dbag...We all want to win, be cool...

******************NO this thread is not about Zach...  Yes Garrett is great, I just hope he doesn't become a locker room lawyer... 

I’m doing the same thing at home, so I can’t fault the guy that much

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

We need to get Zach off this roster before every player starts showing public disgust and/or demanding a trade. Never seen anything like this.

Is Joe Douglas paying attention? Hope so or things could get ugly for the remainder of the games and through the offseason. 

In the pre-season it seemed they all loved him, he flew around the country to practice, he had thick legs and hot MILFs wtf happened?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Yes, he's amazing..however getting sick of the on field antics... the throwing up of the hand in disgust, walking off the field shaking his head in disgust and pouting...

Don't show up your teammates EVEN if Zach does suck, be a pro, not a dbag...We all want to win, be cool...

******************NO this thread is not about Zach...  Yes Garrett is great, I just hope he doesn't become a locker room lawyer... 

If anyone has earned the right to complain, it's  GW. I have no problem with it. 

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

We need to get Zach off this roster before every player starts showing public disgust and/or demanding a trade. Never seen anything like this.

Is Joe Douglas paying attention? Hope so or things could get ugly for the remainder of the games and through the offseason. 

Would love to get @football guy take on this because he seems to have a good pulse of the inner workings.

let’s say mw is cleared for Thursday. Is it truly just the coaches decision on who starts or us the locker room a big player here?

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

If anyone needed to throw their hands up in frustration it was Berrios on that final drive.  He may have taken that play to the house but again, Zack couldn't hit the target....with no over the top coverage!!!

Berrios has not been great this year at all, he is smart to lay low

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Holy ****. Shut up with this… The kid is the most passionate player on the field. 

I bet you’re on of those guys that bitched about Bowles never showing emotion. 

• Upvote 4

Garrett is the best thing to happen to this team, however you don't do that crap on the field. If you're a team player you either take it to the sideline, or better yet in the locker room.

That said, Zach will not be much in discussion for next year unless he can start to read defenses and know where to deliver the ball on time and with accuracy. He should have a much better grasp of that part of the game by now. If he wants to be part of this team next year he better have one hell of a learning offseason.

• Upvote 2