Saturday games.

Larz

If you watched the Titans Jags games the Qb fumble lost the game for Tenn. But examine the play. The QB was hit hard because nobody blocked the defensive player who hit Dobbs. But he kind of recovered and in the process of losing possession of the ball pushed it forward which could have been called an incomplete pass. It wasn't and experts said after the play it was a fumble. They're probably right but the guy did try to make a play and losing the ball wasn't all his fault. 

22 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

If you watched the Titans Jags games the Qb fumble lost the game for Tenn. But examine the play. The QB was hit hard because nobody blocked the defensive player who hit Dobbs. But he kind of recovered and in the process of losing possession of the ball pushed it forward which could have been called an incomplete pass. It wasn't and experts said after the play it was a fumble. They're probably right but the guy did try to make a play and losing the ball wasn't all his fault. 

Personally I am going with it is a conspiracy led by @playtowinthegame so that his prediction was accurate.

11 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Making stupid remarks like “jags suck” at the end of a post doesn’t make your opinion correct. They make you sound stupid.

If I hit your arm from behind causing it to move forward, which way do you think the ball will go?

An arm moving because it’s been hit isn’t a throwing motion.

Shut up idiot! No need for the personal attack just because i dont like the jags. Youre out of line

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Nah. I don’t feel like it. 
btw you calling me an idiot while whining about a perceived personal attack is pretty ironic.

No crap. The difference here is that out of the blue you started this. I didnt come after you.

Plus your premise is weak af…. Posting that someone “sucks”, which almost everyone here does daily, doesnt make them sound dumb.

And if you wanna take a jab buddy, be a man about it. Just say it. No need to use this weak, passive aggressive tactic. 

“But Max I didnt call him dumb, duhhhhh I just said he sounded dumb…”

25 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

No crap. The difference here is that out of the blue you started this. I didnt come after you.

Plus your premise is weak af…. Posting that someone “sucks”, which almost everyone here does daily, doesnt make them sound dumb.

And if you wanna take a jab buddy, be a man about it. Just say it. No need to use this weak, passive aggressive tactic. 

“But Max I didnt call him dumb, duhhhhh I just said he sounded dumb…”

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF