Raiders Looking to Sign Brady

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Your ability to not be able to understand that you can not replace the h with a k since the Mods don’t allow cursing on this site is as good as wanting an aging Brady who is clearly on the decline, has killed the Jets for years has consistently trolled the Jets at every opportunity as the Jets starting QB 

Tom Brady with this roster we probably get to the super bowl next year.  I don’t care that your vagina is hurt over Brady beating poorly constructed jets teams

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Did people not watch Brady this year?    He was not good, he got a few nice late comebacks when the other team went prevent, he got long pi calls and mike evans made great plays.

Derek Carr's best season was 2021 where he had 4,804 yards passing, 68.4% completion % with 23 TDs and 14 INTs

Tom Brady's stats this year (at age 45) are 4,694 yards passing, 66.8% completion % with 25 TDs and 9 INTs.

And this was a "down season" for Brady.

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Derek Carr's best season was 2021 where he had 4,804 yards passing, 68.4% completion % with 23 TDs and 14 INTs

Tom Brady's stats this year (at age 45) are 4,694 yards passing, 66.8% completion % with 25 TDs and 9 INTs.

And this was a "down season" for Brady.

Who mustered an 8-9 record in the worst division in the NFL, played one of the softest schedules and got blown out by just about any good team they played. 

You missed my point entirely. He's a Patriots-bred prick who trashed the Jets time and time again over the years. Beating us, fine. No problem with that. But Brady actually had some special hatred for the Jets that seemed beyond the pale. If that f#ckhead ever became the QB of the Jets there would be no point in ever watching the Jets again. I'm cynical enough as it is. And professional sports is a cesspool of greed. But that would be a poke in the eye with a sharp stick bad. Thank god, Brady is on his way out. I will not miss him. 

47 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I used to feel that way.  Hated TB down to the molecular level.  Come to find out it was really “the Patriots way,” Belichick, and that arrogant obnoxious fan base.

Brady in Tampa is very different.  Funny in a quirky sort of way, honest, and otherwise a decent dude.

I’m not so forgiving. I just have so many memories of Brady rubbing the jets face in the dirt. I’m 33 so he kicked my teams ass from the very moment I could actually understand the game fully until my early 30s. Being a dick the entire time. He can rot in hell