Thank you Gary!!!

VINBLEEDSGREEN

Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush are the featured attractions at today's USC pro day workout. It should bring a large crowd of NFL scouts. With two Heisman winners, this will be more entertaining than any Jets game was last year - and maybe this coming season . . . Two years ago, the Giants were not sold on Kerry Collins and traded to get Eli Manning. At that point, Collins was better than Chad Pennington or Patrick Ramsey are right now. When you have a chance to get a franchise QB, you do it. So whether the Jets move from No. 4 to No. 2 to get Leinart or stay where they are and get no worse than the third QB from among Leinart, Vince Young and Jay Cutler, they must take a QB. Young is the wild-card in the draft. He could go as high as No. 3 to the Titans, which is the most likely scenario, or drop all the way to the Cardinals at No. 10.

i could not have said it any better!:yahoo:

Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush are the featured attractions at today's USC pro day workout. It should bring a large crowd of NFL scouts. With two Heisman winners, this will be more entertaining than any Jets game was last year - and maybe this coming season . . . Two years ago, the Giants were not sold on Kerry Collins and traded to get Eli Manning. At that point, Collins was better than Chad Pennington or Patrick Ramsey are right now. When you have a chance to get a franchise QB, you do it. So whether the Jets move from No. 4 to No. 2 to get Leinart or stay where they are and get no worse than the third QB from among Leinart, Vince Young and Jay Cutler, they must take a QB. Young is the wild-card in the draft. He could go as high as No. 3 to the Titans, which is the most likely scenario, or drop all the way to the Cardinals at No. 10.

If the Jets pass on D'Brick or Mario Williams to take a QB at #4, or earlier, it would be their biggest mistake since taking Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.

Mangini is smarter than that.

I am assuming you are referring to Gary Myers...HES A PUTZ..the guy gets satisfaction out of bad mouthing the Jets any chance he gets..

If the Jets pass on D'Brick or Mario Williams to take a QB at #4, or earlier, it would be their biggest mistake since taking Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.

I hope you are right this time Tx

I hope you are right this time Tx

I'm in a "no lose" situation with this call.

If the Jets take D'Brick or Mario at #4, I can sit back and say "I told you so".

If the Jets take Cutler at #4 or move up for Lienart, I'll have fresh material for the next five years.;)

I'm in a "no lose" situation with this call.

If the Jets take D'Brick or Mario at #4, I can sit back and say "I told you so".

If the Jets take Cutler at #4 or move up for Lienart, I'll have fresh material for the next five years.;)

You can also be in a "no win" situation also...D'Brick and Mario could turn out to be el busto and Cutler or Lienart could turn out to be our Tom Brady...odds are against this all happening though.

Could not have said this any better.

Archived