Patriots | E. Warfield signed

Smizzy

Hmmmm....I like it. Just your typical Belichick signing. A veteran who is probably average at best but knows his way around the football field.

Why not just post the truth, e.g.: "Warfield really sucks and we go out and sign him??? Now I know that this is officially the WORST offseason for the Pats that I can remember, we're f*cking screwed!"

BTW, the part about Warfield sucking comes from Pats fans' mouths so don't come blaming the messenger. ;)

Keshann Johnson of all people, beat him deep last year, badly, but the ball was overthrown. He's like a worse version of Barrett, but doesn't hit like him. Inconsistant. He also has at least two DWI's under his belt.... that according to the very same Chief's fans who (some) think Warfield is better than Dyson. So.... grain of salt...

Why not just post the truth, e.g.: "Warfield really sucks and we go out and sign him??? Now I know that this is officially the WORST offseason for the Pats that I can remember, we're f*cking screwed!"

BTW, the part about Warfield sucking comes from Pats fans' mouths so don't come blaming the messenger. ;)

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I don't think he "sucks" and I never have? Like I already said but you may have chosen to skim past it. I don't think Warfield is great or even good. I think he's average but in our system will be just fine as a Nickelback. Typical Belichick/Piolo (or Belioli if you like) signing.

this isn't the guy that turned the Jets down a couple of years ago is it?Remember the guy whose wife said she didn't want to come to NY?

That was Winfield, much better than Warfield. Winfield can cover his man, Warfield just drops a load in his pants and gets beat deep.

That was Winfield, much better than Warfield. Winfield can cover his man, Warfield just drops a load in his pants and gets beat deep.

that's right Antoine Winfield-who somebody over at JI said when it was happeneing "that's OK that we didn't sign him-it's kind of hard covering a WR carrying a purse"-great line

Hmmmm....I like it. Just your typical Belichick signing. A veteran who is probably average at best but knows his way around the football field.

Untouchable is right. In all my years in KC, I remember him being beaten like a drum. He is like Ty Law with fewer big plays and more big plays allowed.

Could be a decent signing but would have to question Warfield's 3 DUI's in 3 years problem which resulted in 10 days in jail and 80 days under house arrest.

Signing good character guys is always the last thing to go once a run is over.

Every corner gets torched. I have seen Champ Bailey look like and absolute fool on more than one occasion and most will say that he is the best corner in the leauge. Looking at his career stats, he has been very consistent. Not All Pro stats by any means but solid. This isn't a signing that puts us over the top, but it is a signing that fills a need.

If he makes the team, he'll be called upon in nickel and dime packages. Starks was projected to compete for a starting job. This dude is projected to be plug player. Yeesh, people.

The Pats have more pressing issues like: Who is the #2 and #3 receiver? Who will be the kicker? Where is the LB depth? You know, stuff like that. :rolleyes:

Archived