Will McDonald...

k-met57

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

ok cool. if you watch him on the Bryce Huff sack he looked like he had trouble and holding his arm....and i also saw it somewhere...but glad i am prob wrong.

I have also been looking to see any mention of injury.  He seemed slow to get up on the Huff play and I don't recall seeing him again in the game.  But no mention of any injury from Coach or any writers after the game. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Lith said:

I have also been looking to see any mention of injury.  He seemed slow to get up on the Huff play and I don't recall seeing him again in the game.  But no mention of any injury from Coach or any writers after the game. 

Yeah he came out of the game after that, but no one asked the question at the press conference. Feel like if he was injured someone would have spotted him going into the medical tent or back to the locker room, but knowing our beat writers I can’t say that’s definitive.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Lith said:

Prolly that moment where he thinks to himself,” Damn, I need McDonalds!” 

• Haha 1