With my 1,000th post on this great "Nation"...

NIGHT STALKER

JetfanFl,

Congratulations on 1,000. Here is to 50,000 more. May the Jets win the Super Bowl long before then though!

hey if that was Tx...that would mean we would win a SB this year... shouldt take him more then to months to post 50,000 on a jets board! :lol:

Take it from me, milestone, flintstone, you don't want to pass a

kidney stone.

I had two last summer. It felt like I had been shot in the back with a hunting rifle. Actually, I think getting shot would have been less painful.

I had two last summer. It felt like I had been shot in the back with a hunting rifle. Actually, I think getting shot would have been less painful.

I don't know what the pain is like with a kidney stone, but I've been shot and I can tell you, it doesn't feel happy.

I don't know what the pain is like with a kidney stone, but I've been shot and I can tell you, it doesn't feel happy.

What is more painful, being shot or a night of drinking with Savage?

Yeah, who's been shot, passed a stone a lived another day to talk about it?:eek:

:) :) :) :) :)

pardon me for prying mr fl but can you offer any details as to how you got shot? I mean was it an accident? were you hunting with the vp?is it safe for me to stand next to you if I see you at a tailgate party? its not that i'm a chicken**** or anything but I got kids to think about ya know.

You win, I'll take the kidney stone any day!!! There were no after effects from the stones except the embarassment of whimpering like a little bitch. :D

:) :) :) :) :)

pardon me for prying mr fl but can you offer any details as to how you got shot? I mean was it an accident? were you hunting with the vp?is it safe for me to stand next to you if I see you at a tailgate party? its not that i'm a chicken**** or anything but I got kids to think about ya know.

Without going into too much detail because this is a football forum...I wasn't actually shot per say. But, I was out on patrol and a squad member tripped a wire...he was KIA instantly and three others got shrapnel including me (shoulder and knee). That's the short of it.

You win, I'll take the kidney stone any day!!! There were no after effects from the stones except the embarassment of whimpering like a little bitch. :D

I guess its where you get shot that matters.

I have had 6 kidney stone attacks but the last one was about 25

years ago. Maybe there is better medication or treatment now but

I can't imagine any pain worse than waiting for the kidney stone to pass.

Did the whimpering include all the curse words in the book?? LOL

Without going into too much detail because this is a football forum...I wasn't actually shot per say. But, I was out on patrol and a squad member tripped a wire...he was KIA instantly and three others got shrapnel including me (shoulder and knee). That's the short of it.

sorry to hear that jetfanfl and all the respect & thanks in the world for serving our country.

I guess its where you get shot that matters.

I have had 6 kidney stone attacks but the last one was about 25

years ago. Maybe there is better medication or treatment now but

I can't imagine any pain worse than waiting for the kidney stone to pass.

Did the whimpering include all the curse words in the book?? LOL

LOL, I think I may have invented some new words during the ER visits. No medication helps although I have a big bottle of Vicodin waiting to go just in case it happens again (while also fighting the urge for the occasional recreational dose). No matter how someone describes the pain, you have no idea until you feel it for yourself. They say it is the closest thing to childbirth. If so, I have a lot of respect for all the moms out there!

Archived