Jets Shopping This Weekend - Up To 70% Off!!!

TheRealLimo

Where's a propaganda article on the West Side Stadium? :wink:

Don't worry TX, I already talked to Cosco foods, your application for hot dog sales assistant in the new stadium has been approved! They just need your measurements as they did agree to pick up the tab & make you a giant foam hot dog costume in order to hand out coupon flyers effectively. :lol:

Don't worry TX, I already talked to Cosco foods, your application for hot dog sales assistant in the new stadium has been approved! They just need your measurements as they did agree to pick up the tab & make you a giant foam hot dog costume in order to hand out coupon flyers effectively. :lol:

He's gonna look pretty funny, doing that in a railyard.

See, that dumbass regen had it all wrong.

I knew the West Side Stadium would create a bunch of new jobs.

:wink:

What kind of stuff are the selling there? Jerseys?

Mini helmets - $15

Footballs - $20

Hats - from $6 to $12

Jersey's - $50

Asst. teeshirts - $10

Sweatshirts - $15

Jackets & Play dry shirts - $40 & up

Kids jerseys - $25

Then all sorts of novelty items from Car emblems, license plate covers, fuzzy dice and antenna balls, playing cards, bumper stickers, etc - $2 to $5

MARCO CAVKA JERSEYS!?!?????!?? PLEASE!?!????

Mini helmets - $15

Footballs - $20

Hats - from $6 to $12

Jersey's - $50

Asst. teeshirts - $10

Sweatshirts - $15

Kids jerseys - $25

Then all sorts of novelty items from Car emblems, license plate covers, fuzzy dice and antenna balls, playing cards, bumper stickers, etc - $2 to $5

Dickkotite is WAY too femme for me, Limo. You, of all people, should know that. :lol:

Tom, I thought you liked "bottom" guys. Although Smizzy said he's had both you and Max and we all know how butch the Smizz is......... :lol:

But you know, little Dickie needs guidance and reassurance from his big old Auntie Drag Queens, so please help him "out."

ok my first post here and already looking for favors. Anyone going to this? I am trying to get an autographed mini helmet from Cotcherry.. would pay for costs

Welcome 4H, my brother. Feel free to ask for anything you wish here at JetNation-land. :lol:

PS, I still laugh whenever I drink out of my awesome Jets glass, my man. God was I drunk that day. CLASSIQUE!!! LOL!

ok my first post here and already looking for favors. Anyone going to this? I am trying to get an autographed mini helmet from Cotcherry.. would pay for costs

Mini-Helmets, Mini-Helmets. DAMN THOSE MINI HELMETS. I HATE MINI HELMETS.

THEY CAUSE NOTHING BUT PAIN AND DESTRUCTION.

Sorry 4H. I can't help you.

(Oh and I know that this joke makes absolutely no sense. But someone is laughing right now).

Mini-Helmets, Mini-Helmets. DAMN THOSE MINI HELMETS. I HATE MINI HELMETS.

THEY CAUSE NOTHING BUT PAIN AND DESTRUCTION.

Sorry 4H. I can't help you.

(Oh and I know that this joke makes absolutely no sense. But someone is laughing right now).

Mini helmets only fit on "mini heads" Maxman, what are you trying to tell us? :lol::lol::lol:

Limo, how come we never dated?

You are signed, sealed, stamped and delivered to GangGreenGirl and I would never make a play for another Jet sista's man. However, if things don't work out between you two, give me a call.... :twisted:

:lol: Is that why you keep mailing me those pictures of GGG and Colin Farrel?

Mini helmets - $15

Footballs - $20

Hats - from $6 to $12

Jersey's - $50

Asst. teeshirts - $10

Sweatshirts - $15

Kids jerseys - $25

Are these the prices after the 70% off or BEFORE the 70% off?

LL

Are you kidding? Go to newyorkjets.com and check out the real prices! :shock:

Those prices are the discounted ones LL. Like I said real bargains and worth the trip, but with this snow currently making a mess of the city, I'm going to see what shakes out in the a.m.

Hope to be there tomorrow, it's first come, first serve on the best stuff. :wink:

Archived