Sprouting benefits

Bronx

I highly recommend sprouting and also daily consumption. Sprouts are up to 50 times more nutritional than its counterpart adult veggies. 

Screenshot_20231007_003632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ed0346ed317552341638357ff0d23ec4.jpgScreenshot_20231007_003649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.af6f654dd6365a8d91d2e859d289a3e6.jpgScreenshot_20231007_003705_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b666e758a4aea7cc55795789a0566b89.jpg

Here are two of my batches: days one and five

20231007_003108.thumb.jpg.05e7bdc1f7ed37384c81df88b91dc19e.jpg

I tried the bottle method and I prefer the round screen instead. I also leave them uncovered at the window, the sun will add chlorophyll to the sprouts (my batch is actually greener than the one presented on YouTube).

I hope that I planted a small seed today, even if I only touch just a single person.

@Maxman, could you move this to the main for a day or two? This information is obscure and I would like to have more eyes on it.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Can we eat them? Do they taste good? 

I eat about 10 eggs a day and split the sprouts in between both meals along with arugula, nutritional yeast, avocado, olive oil, etc.  It is pretty versatile and go with other meals as well. 

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

I love brussel sprouts but didn't know about any of this. Very interesting.

Fasting, ACV, Turkey tail mushrooms, sprouts and super greens (cruciferous veggies) are highly potent in antioxidants and cancer fighting properties.  You should also look into propolis and bee pollen.  The link below is for the following (Anticancer Activity of Propolis and Its Compounds).  

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34444754/

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You eat the same thing everyday? Twice a day? 

Not on meat or fish days. I eat 6 eggs instead during those days, but pretty consistent on eating sprouts daily.  Eating sprouts daily could help you reach ketosis faster during your fasting. 

8 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Not on meat or fish days. I eat 6 eggs instead during those days, but pretty consistent on eating sprouts daily.  Eating sprouts daily could help you reach ketosis faster during your fasting. 

Oddly, I do a lot of what you do but I do the less time intensive version. I just don’t have the time to do it as close to the root as you do. I use supplements, I know it’s not the same but It’s honestly what my day and schedule allows for. I do eat a ton of cruciferous vegetables on certain days( ie if my wife likes the one at the store HaHa). I do supplement a super green and vita-red product daily. 

On my four training days I do increase my protein intake and calories in general. I just take short cuts. The one thing other than some really  good ideas and a feel for your infectious excitement sharing what you do is I guess you are likely retired. Haha, 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I do eat a ton of cruciferous vegetables on certain 

I would switch the adult version to sprouts. Fot example,  broccoli sprouts have 50 times the amount of nutrients than the adult broccoli.