Props to Wilson

Ghost

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_11/845ae901-f1cb-464c-861e-8da71e6d6e42.thumb.webp.88379351137a57fccfb4546c56f5465c.webp

The starter went down in the first quarter w1. Zach is the starter now. Every year most of the talk on this forum is about the QB, usually because they suck. Now you're not only surprised most of the talk is about the QB but suggesting people shouldn't because "he's the backup".

I never suggested people shouldn't talk about the play of Wilson. I'm saying the amount of posts about the backup QB who was elevated to the starter as a result of injury is mind blowing. I have a hard time believing that a Bills forum would be absolutely filled with threads about Kyle Allen if Josh Allen got hurt 4 snaps into the season. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

We wanted a QB sitting on the bench behind Rodgers that was decent. We wanted Zach 3rd string. But keep repeating your false narrative, and we'll continue laughing at you being dishonest. 

Dishonest? What am I being dishonest about? The plan wasn't for Wilson to play 17 games this season. The Jets jumped through hoops to get Rodgers so that Wilson wouldn't be the starter. Do you not agree with that statement?

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_11/845ae901-f1cb-464c-861e-8da71e6d6e42.thumb.webp.88379351137a57fccfb4546c56f5465c.webp

The starter went down in the first quarter w1. Zach is the starter now. Every year most of the talk on this forum is about the QB, usually because they suck. Now you're not only surprised most of the talk is about the QB but suggesting people shouldn't because "he's the backup".

I never suggested people shouldn't talk about the play of Wilson. I'm saying the amount of posts about the backup QB who was elevated to the starter as a result of injury is mind blowing. I have a hard time believing that a Bills forum would be absolutely filled with threads about Kyle Allen if Josh Allen got hurt 4 snaps into the season. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

What if Kyle Allen sucked and had a game where he threw 47% and James Cook took a dumpoff pass 50 yards for a score, but despite that a bunch of dudes spent the next week trying to convince people it was a secretly good game and Kyle Allen was secretly good? As an aside, what if Kyle Allen was the second overall pick three years ago and the Bills fanbase was well into their third season of seeing Kyle Allen suck?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What if Kyle Allen sucked and had a game where he threw 47% and James Cook took a dumpoff pass 50 yards for a score, but despite that a bunch of dudes spent the next week trying to convince people it was a secretly good game and Kyle Allen was secretly good? As an aside, what if Kyle Allen was the second overall pick three years ago and the Bills fanbase was well into their third season of seeing Kyle Allen suck?

Remember when we were screamed at all offseason not to talk about Zach because Rodgers was here and Zach wasn’t supposed to see the field?

Now we’re not supposed to talk about him even though he’s a safe bet to be the ONLY QB we see this season, barring injury.

Madness.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember when we were screamed at all offseason not to talk about Zach because Rodgers was here and Zach wasn’t supposed to see the field?

I do enjoy this inventive new line that because Zach Wilson started the season as the presumed #2 that literally anything positive he does is a wonderful bonus and, as such, cannot be criticized for anything negative he does. Guy is getting $10 million this year and was absolutely gifted the QB2 job by this dumb organization, but we’re supposed to judge him like he’s Luke Falk? Particularly comical considering how charitable and understanding these same dudes were to backup Mike White when he got the chance to play. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

No one spent a week trying to convince people Zach had a good game. In your ****ed up world, someone saying "Hey, he wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Not good but not as bad" is a high crime against humanity. No o e is allowed to say anything other than Zach sucks.

JD replaced Wilson with Aaron Rodgers. Wilson's dead cap is over 20 mil. He felt he could manage the backup role if he needed to play a game or two. No one thought he'd have to play 17. Just stop ******* crying about it. It's beyond old.
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Now we’re not supposed to talk about him even though he’s a safe bet to be the ONLY QB we see this season, barring injury.
Madness.
You'll get to 150,000 posts. I know you can do it by the end of the season.
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

No one spent a week trying to convince people Zach had a good game. In your ****ed up world, someone saying "Hey, he wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Not good but not as bad" is a high crime against humanity. No o e is allowed to say anything other than Zach sucks.

JD replaced Wilson with Aaron Rodgers. Wilson's dead cap is over 20 mil. He felt he could manage the backup role if he needed to play a game or two. No one thought he'd have to play 17. Just stop ******* crying about it. It's beyond old.

Admit that Kyle Allen is a better quarterback than Zach Wilson and me and my homies will call it quits.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

image.jpeg.62b79997b83721502b066448de956

*** This PSA has been brought to you by @Warfish ***

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine what these guys are going to be like if Zach Wilson manages to complete 50% of his passes on Monday night. 

Did you do this before or after the Will Levis circle jerk over his 66% passer rating tonight? Asking for a friend

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Did you do this before or after the Will Levis circle jerk over his 66% passer rating tonight? Asking for a friend

Excuse me? I just watched the Will Levis All-22 and eliminated all the plays where a receiver ran a bad route, dropped the ball, or where the ball hit someone in the area where a catch might have been made if there was no defender and my conclusion is that Will Levis is going to the Hall of Fame based on this tape alone

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Excuse me? I just watched the Will Levis All-22 and eliminated all the plays where a receiver ran a bad route, dropped the ball, or where the ball hit someone in the area where a catch might have been made if there was no defender and my conclusion is that Will Levis is going to the Hall of Fame based on this tape alone

And if anyone disagrees with this you’re just a casual fan who masterbates to box scores 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And if anyone disagrees with this you’re just a casual fan who masterbates to box scores 

derp derp derp

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yah but Zach leads the NFL in hypothetical touchdowns 

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Don’t talk to me until Levis has one of those #actually good 47% passing days, pal

But Zach is 2 and 0 the last two weeks. Levi is 1 and 1.

AND LEVI ONLY GETS THE GOOD PLAYS CALLED FOR HIM. HACKETT NO LOVE US LONG TIME AND CALLS 47% BAD PLAYS.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Do Kenny Pickett next.

I am old enough to remember when you fell in love (with Pickett, stay on topic. I am talking about you falling in Love with Pickett. Your attention span man, I swear).

• Post of the Week 2