Opening Day Road Trip

Brenjetsfan

Well boyz-n-girlz, Tennessee is booked an awaiting the arrival of ME!

If anyone is booking this you better do it TODAY! The downtown hotels are ALL booked for the GRAND opening of the Symphany Hall in TN the same weekend as KICKOFF of the NFL...who would do such a thig?:Nuts:

I booked the Sheraton an I am taking the River cruise to the game TOTALLY SIKED!....

I'd have a tough time staying at the Gaylord Hotel, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I just called, they said they can get you right in. The asked that you use the rear entrance.

Hmmm... TN isn't that far of a drive. Think the wife would let me get away with 3 road trips this year?

Dude - you can fly non-stop RT on Southwest from DTW to Nashville for under 2 bills. Thats almost cheaper than gas. As I remember theres about 6 flights a day. FYI

Here are a few details I sent to Brenda about Nashville. Looking forward to seeing some of you folks!

There are many hotels right downtown that are walking distance to the stadium and nightlife (most bars/clubs are on 2nd Ave). A guy I know with season tix said that all Jet fans will be invited to his tailgate which sounds like a good one. Here are some downtown hotels (those closest to 2nd Ave are closest to stadium):

Holiday Inn Express

Best Western Downtown

Courtyard Downtown

Doubletree Downtown

Sheraton

Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Hilton Suites

As far as tickets go single game tix go on sale July 15 and usually go pretty fast.

Here are a few details I sent to Brenda about Nashville. Looking forward to seeing some of you folks!

There are many hotels right downtown that are walking distance to the stadium and nightlife (most bars/clubs are on 2nd Ave). A guy I know with season tix said that all Jet fans will be invited to his tailgate which sounds like a good one. Here are some downtown hotels (those closest to 2nd Ave are closest to stadium):

Holiday Inn Express

Best Western Downtown

Courtyard Downtown

Doubletree Downtown

Sheraton

Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Hilton Suites

As far as tickets go single game tix go on sale July 15 and usually go pretty fast.

Hilton is sold out, I was able to get a room at the Sheraton.

Jeff, what bar do you think is a HOT spot to party on Friday nite for our JET pre tailgate party?

And THAT was our fearless leader's 10,000th post.

Sad really. :)

BZ

That is pretty funny. Ironic even. Can we Tim Brown this place? I want to stop all posting as we look back on my 10,000.

Hilton is sold out, I was able to get a room at the Sheraton.

Jeff, what bar do you think is a HOT spot to party on Friday nite for our JET pre tailgate party?

Geez, there are quite a few on and around 2nd Ave and Printers Alley.

Wildhorse Saloon

BB Kings

Buffalo Billiards

Coyote Ugly

Borbon Street Blues

Mercy Lounge

Exit/In-a few blocks away

3rd & Lindsley

Hard Rock

There are a few C & W bars on Broadway as well.

Tootsies Orchid Lounge

The Stage

Wolfy's

Geez, there are quite a few on and around 2nd Ave and Printers Alley.

Wildhorse Saloon

BB Kings

Buffalo Billiards

Coyote Ugly

Borbon Street Blues

Mercy Lounge

Exit/In-a few blocks away

3rd & Lindsley

Hard Rock

There are a few C & W bars on Broadway as well.

Tootsies Orchid Lounge

The Stage

Wolfy's

not what about a shaker joints

Archived