Mock Draft

TuscanyTile2

image.png.d23338491c2a3e4a8e9bce448d0f94ef.png

We add an edge in the 1st rounder to add to our rotation

We add a RB into the pipeline to support Breece

We add a S to help our secondary

We add a LB into the pipeline for post-CJ Mosley

Look at these grades!  These picks also perfectly match our needs and will fix the team!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

image.png.d23338491c2a3e4a8e9bce448d0f94ef.png

We add an edge in the 1st rounder to add to our rotation

We add a RB into the pipeline to support Breece

We add a S to help our secondary

We add a LB into the pipeline for post-CJ Mosley

Look at these grades!  These picks also perfectly match our needs and will fix the team!

Gauge my eyes out and shove them in my ears so I can't see or hear the evil in which you have manifested here.

• Haha 3

I actually don't think Corum in the 3rd would be a bad choice.  RB will be a need with Carter gone and Cook walking in the summer.  Adding a cheap back through the draft will allow us to put money elsewhere.  I'd prefer to wait til the 4th, but the value there in the 3rd could be hard to pass up.  Eichenberg in the 4th would be a dream as well.

...but yeah, it's pretty clear that pick 1 needs to be either WR(or Bowers), OL, or even QB.  You can't go anywhere else with that pick.  Luckily there really isn't one standout defensive player in this draft where if he drops you HAVE to take him(ala Carter last year).  There is literally no excuse not to add to the offense.  I'm still leaning WR but then again I also want them to bring Becton back, and am fine with a decently priced vet coming in to compete with Mitchell at RT.  

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think it's realistic Harrison falls to 10 but sounds fun

image.png.2dc6d0a5ecfabcf5f420d51c6b9a59f4.png

In what crazy alternate universe is Harrison there at 10.  I guess it is the universe where a website wants to increase traffic to get people coming back to do mocks over and over again.  

Harrison will not make it past the Bears who will likely pick twice ahead of us.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Lith said:

In what crazy alternate universe is Harrison there at 10.  I guess it is the universe where a website wants to increase traffic to get people coming back to do mocks over and over again.  

Harrison will not make it past the Bears who will likely pick twice ahead of us.

I heard he likes to do cocaine while torturing puppies.

• Haha 1