Woody the dilittante has a better win % than the GM

Kleckineau

It never made sense to me that JD took part in whatever that was.  Once he said that, could he really end up not trading for him?

Who knows if stuff like this caused JD to give in and swap #1's with GB, which cost us Broderick Jones.  I have absolutely no reason to think it did, btw, but I still can't get over that part of the trade.  I think it really helped destroy our season.  Plus I feel like it's going to force our hand to take OL with our 1st rounder in this upcoming draft. 

Heck, even if had Jones and took another OL, that could give us the makings of a dominant OL (considering we have Tippmann and that AVT will be back).  

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It never made sense to me that JD took part in whatever that was.  Once he said that, could he really end up not trading for him?

Who knows if stuff like this caused JD to give in and swap #1's with GB, which cost us Broderick Jones.  I have absolutely no reason to think it did, btw, but I still can't get over that part of the trade.  I think it really helped destroy our season.  Plus I feel like it's going to force our hand to take OL with our 1st rounder in this upcoming draft. 

Heck, even if had Jones and took another OL, that could give us the makings of a dominant OL (considering we have Tippmann and that AVT will be back).  

All we ever needed to know about JD is in that video. Drunk and stupid.