The 2023 Jets have produced the worst QBR in the sport since 2012

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Good thing we are running it back with the same crew, we need that continuity.

Next year is set up to be the biggest jets disaster of all disasters.

Either Rodgers will get hurt after 5 snaps or he will come back and look like trash.

One hopes that a few peripheral firings and perhaps an understanding that “Hey, maybe letting Aaron dictate a bunch of personnel moves was bad!” might make a difference. They won’t bring Cobb back, hopefully they move on from Billy Turner. They already dumped Cook, but they’re stuck with Lazard. Bakhtiari will be the canary in the coal mine as far as this goes. They can reasonably move off of Hackett (even if they keep him on staff), which would be a great sign moving forward. Going to be a make or break January for this regime. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Not since the John Skelton/Ryan Lindley Cardinals have we seen QB play this pathetic. The silver lining? The Cardinals went 10-6 the next year after hiring Bruce Arians and trading for Carson Palmer. 

RobertSaleh-Weplayedonashortweek.jpg.c67dd4460606ddd4d442f31116d52d10.jpg

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

One hopes that a few peripheral firings and perhaps an understanding that “Hey, maybe letting Aaron dictate a bunch of personnel moves was bad!” might make a difference. They won’t bring Cobb back, hopefully they move on from Billy Turner. They already dumped Cook, but they’re stuck with Lazard. Bakhtiari will be the canary in the coal mine as far as this goes. They can reasonably move off of Hackett (even if they keep him on staff), which would be a great sign moving forward. Going to be a make or break January for this regime. 

If they bring in Bakhtiari, burn it down 

the priority this offseason is figuring out how to coach and get enough good offensive linemen to survive injuries.

The others are backup QB and another big WR talent 

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2024 at 1:29 AM, T0mShane said:

Not since the John Skelton/Ryan Lindley Cardinals have we seen QB play this pathetic. The silver lining? The Cardinals went 10-6 the next year after hiring Bruce Arians and trading for Carson Palmer. 

The most shocking of these stats.....

There are 3 teams that have scored less points than the Jets.   Pts scored 29....who would believe that watching this Sh**show.

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2024 at 2:04 AM, Beerfish said:

Good thing we are running it back with the same crew, we need that continuity.

Next year is set up to be the biggest jets disaster of all disasters.

Either Rodgers will get hurt after 5 snaps or he will come back and look like trash.

The are the most consistent team in the league

16 minutes ago, Bronx said:

v3  LMAO! 

BobbySalad.gif.e98b3d01f44486205c9cd1be3fb87b9b.gif

Nice!  Cleaner presentation (the page doesn't scroll up) plus his face doesn't do the quick move left before going down the escalator. 

The only thing I don't like is that you put your signature on it.   I'm not sure now how I get to steal the credit for the meme when I repost it.  :)

• Haha 1