The offensive lines massive improvement with Simien under center

2 hours ago, jetsman said:

take the weather into account the wind was tough better to run the ball in that weather

Yeah and look at all the games like the Giants game with really bad weather Zach played in. Look I agree that Zach sucks but let's be fair and not hammer the guy all the time. 

17 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Siemian threw for 70 yards today the entire offense was him handing off the ball to Breece Hall. If Zach won the game but threw for only 70 he'd be grilled by ZW haters. 

Simien wasn’t the second pick overall and being called Pat Mahomes 2.0 by the people who know everything for 3+ years. Simien is a garbage journeyman qb

• Upvote 2

On 1/7/2024 at 6:30 PM, Matt39 said:

What would you attribute it to?

I attribute it to the fact we ran the ball the most (attempts) than we have all season long, and they also put the line in motion while run blocking to allow Hall to wait for a hole to open up, those two actions negated the pass rush and made the ends and LB’s stay in place to protect against the run.  

the two points I’ve been screaming for and at the tv all season long that are basic simple football 101 when you are facing and strong pass rush or you have a poor run blocking line……. Which only took Saleh and Goldmember 17 games to figure out….. 

which up until yesterday, we only slid the line a handful of times, all runs were up the gut or off tackle, then forced to pass in obvious passing situations when we fell behind the sticks. 

this season could've been better if we did this since game one, worked more screens and play action off of it.  

so coaching and line performance are the main issues with the Jets. 

Semper Fi 

On 1/8/2024 at 8:21 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Trevor Siemian is a garbage QB.

But still better than the WORST (starting for HOW long?) quarterback who should NEVER had been even playing at all this past season - you know him I know him Brick Johnson's favorite football player, the one, the only, ZACHIE POO!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1