Beginning of the end for Bonds

Bugg

Here's another one. A couple weeks ago, I'm watching the news, and out of the blue I'm blasted by the hysterical mother of Ramona Moore (a black woman who was kidnapped and murdered), and get this-

She's going ballistic because her daughter didn't make the front page of the news like St. Guillen (a white woman kidnapped and murdered) did. She says it's racism. She actually said that. Where is this woman's priorities? Her daughter is dead, this other poor girl is dead, and all she's hot about is a percieved slighting by the news media. Like, this was her daughters big 15 minutes of fame moment, and she was deprived of it because of some white conspiracy.

Clinton said "we need to start a dialogue on race". Yup, it's called PSYCHO THERAPY.

Here's another one. A couple weeks ago, I'm watching the news, and out of the blue I'm blasted by the hysterical mother of Ramona Moore (a black woman who was kidnapped and murdered), and get this-

She's going ballistic because her daughter didn't make the front page of the news like St. Guillen (a white woman kidnapped and murdered) did. She says it's racism. She actually said that. Where is this woman's priorities? Her daughter is dead, this other poor girl is dead, and all she's hot about is a percieved slighting by the news media. Like, this was her daughters big 15 minutes of fame moment, and she was deprived of it because of some white conspiracy.

Some people in this country are just insane.

Big Jermaine's comments do not require a response. Maxman was right about that.

But almost everything that's wrong with this country can be found in his posts in this thread.

And that's a shame. Especially when some of the "facts" or comments are plainly false.

wow, lot's of "white uproar" in this post....

:roll:

Jermaine, I'm upset because it's 2006- WE SHOULD BE PASSED THIS BY NOW. I'm been listening to this crap all my life, and believe it or not, there was a time when I actually bought into it. But look at the nonsense that perpetuates it-

From Tawana Brawley/Al Sharpton to Mckinney and her staged, antagonized confrontation with the white cop. A few years ago, there was some KKK graffitti written on and around a black fraternity at Mississippi University. Huge uproar. Racism! And guess what? Turned out it was black students who did it.

Now I ask you, what kind of pathology would lead to such behavavior? In my opinion, these are young men and women who were raised on rhetoric that America is racist, and they had this drummed into their heads, and when they came of age, and just couldn't find it anywhere, they had to invent it.

To me, it's no less demented than drilling it into a kid's head, day after day, that one day he will be abducted by a flying saucer. And when he reaches adulthood, convinced of this inevitability, he stages it himself, to fulfill "reality".

Now I understand Mckinney and sharptons motives, this is how they stay in power. If there is no white bogeyman for them to hold at bay under caveat, they go out of business.

Why does this bother me? Because I can't criticise Herman Edwards without being called a racist. I can't criticise Isaiah Thomas without being called a racist. Bonds didn't do anything wrong. It's a witch hunt to bring down a succesful black man. White people are jealous. And on and on.

Does racism exist? Yes, it does. Do people do stupid and violent things because of their racist beliefs? Sure.

But guess what? People do stupid and violent things for all sorts of reasons. we don't have special charges like STUPID crime, so why should a rape, murder, assault be labeled a HATE crime?

And why is it only a HATE crime when the victim is black and the perp is white? And statistically, how often does that even happen? What special label can we attach to black on black crime, which accounts for most of the violent crime in America today? Black kids are killing black kids every day in America the way Shiites and Sunni's kill each other every day in Iraq. Nobody says boo. But let some psycho cop like Volpe stick a plunger up Abner's butt and boy, the sht does hit the fan. Or the cops beat the crap out Rodney King who was doing 90 MPH on residential roads (you know who accounts for most hit and run deaths in America? Black people. They get killed by idiots like Rodney King, driving around high on PCP) and I'm not saying Rodney deserved that, but do you go and make a martyr out of him? You use that to burn your neighborhood down? I've seen cops beat the sht out of people. White people. And you know what? I didn't burn the corner grocery store down. Dunno, maybe I'm silly, but hey, thats just me.

Where are our priorities? Are we so goddamned afraid to TALK TO EACH OTHER?

I can't in good concience touch on this topic and just recite mealy mouthed platitudes on cue. But isn't that what we do? Isn't that the convenient thing to do? Just sweep it under the rug? Or worse, lets indulge Ramona Moore. Lets let her make a complete jack*ss out of herself on TV, because nobody has the decency to tell this woman CUT THE CRAP. No, let's let here make a ridiculous charge (and you know what they really wanted to do was call the cops racists but they couldn't because the cops actually tracked down and captured Ramona's murderers, so they had to settle for the Daily News as the product of all their pain, suffering, and oppression).

I don't get that. And like I said before, I don't want to get it. I'm done trying to figure it out. I'm not gonna give myself a headache over this any more.

I don't know what takes the cake more, Bonds playing the race card or Michael Jackson, who has spent the last twenty years of his life trying to become a white woman.

Stop the planet I want to get off.

Archived