Gossip thread

Brenjetsfan

well the one thread I wanted to respond to was LOCKED :wtf:

I received a pm from flatsie patsie here who said she can't respond on the other board either! :wtf:

I love my new home and I guess I will have to get hoppin to put some new faces over here. I am still searching for POPE...an so is Kevin...haaha

Well sorry to hear about the pm'in thing....but all is fair in hate an war!! :box:

Rumor has it:

1) That Greengal had a former "Dear Greengal love advice column" at the now defunct Schoolmarmsforu.com. Well, it appears that Greengal resonded to a question from a Mary Laturno some years ago. Mary took Greenie's advice - and well, we all know what happened next!

2) Max and Tom really are lovers. Their attempt at making fun of their homosexuality in an effort to make it out as a ruse - didn't work. Check out their pick on the Fan Photo Section - page 5.

3) The poster "RealLimo" is actually "Dick Kotite"

1. Rumor has it that Garb tries to act like she wants everyone to get along. But we all know better.

2. There was a rumor that Gang Green Girl's puppy was feeling better. But that was false he is sick.

3. Tom and Max being gay = CONFIRMED.

4. Happy Jack and Greengal are soon to be wed.

1. Rumor has it that Garb tries to act like she wants everyone to get along. But we all know better.

2. There was a rumor that Gang Green Girl's puppy was feeling better. But that was false he is sick.

3. Tom and Max being gay = CONFIRMED.

4. Happy Jack and Greengal are soon to be wed.

Rumor 1 - Excellent, Mr. Flunky. See, you HAVEN'T lost your sense of humor!

Well, it's been so long since your thread was posted in, most of us jumped to the natural conclusion....

I think the natural conclusion you are referring to is that they are both a little nutty! :wink:

But, unfortunately, the thread lives on! :shock:

LOL... only since this morning ;) i am so touched that "most of you" care ..:lol:

I can neither confirm nor deny that Greengal has been "touched" at this time...

However, The Thread is the Mightiest! And the Wedding, apparently, is on! YOU do the math!!!

And seriously, Tom & Max's song is "Who Needs Love Like That" by Erasure...again, do the math time...

I can neither confirm nor deny that Greengal has been "touched" at this time...

However, The Thread is the Mightiest! And the Wedding, apparently, is on! YOU do the math!!!

And seriously, Tom & Max's song is "Who Needs Love Like That" by Erasure...again, do the math time...

I would have though it would have been "Anal Lust" by Exhorder......

Archived