A few points from Pat and Jim

Movin the Chains yesterday 1) Caleb Williams doesn’t have an agent as far as they know. Therefore, all this stuff come out about him should be taken with huge grain of salt. Kirwin made 2 good points….1) receivers are more prepared to come into the league now than ever before.2). Teams will meet with guys that they will have no shot to draft/ not really need now in order to get to know them better and see how they interview. They will keep in a special file the ones who interviewed well and they really liked so when they become FA’s some day they have a few that they will go after. 
From another site, Titans and Falcons are interested in Becton.

• Upvote 2

I think Williams eventually falls in the draft. Not taking the physical is a gigantic red flag. Not having an agent is a red flag. Some of his statements after games are red flags. I believe he already said he does not want to play for Chicago.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

I think Williams eventually falls in the draft. Not taking the physical is a gigantic red flag. Not having an agent is a red flag. Some of his statements after games are red flags. I believe he already said he does not want to play for Chicago.

The show also previously mentioned that, it’s probably a smart move by Williams since the rookie slots are basically predetermined contract values.

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Kirwin was a gigantic USC shill back in the day.  Pounded the table for Lienart. 

Well you have to admit those usc teams with Leonard and bush were pretty good even though they were overhyped.  I believe leinart took a lifestyle cut when he was drafted by Arizona.

FWIW, Drake Maye was on the show yesterday and was fantastic. Sounds like a very smart, prepared competitive guy. His dad was a QB at UNC as well. No diva in him. Both Pat and Jim said Williams not doing the physical is a huge red flag.

19 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Kirwin was a gigantic USC shill back in the day.  Pounded the table for Lienart. 

A bigger bust than Zach. Mind boggling.  Tim Couch, J Russell, Matt Leinert, Johnny Manziel, Zach Wilson.  WOWOW WOWOW.