Well, the Yanks crapped the bed tonight.

Bob

Seems like we're in for a season of this-Yanks winning with ease against bad teams, held up when they face better pithing teams with a plan to simply throw strikes and get ahead in the count. Got a decent outing from Mussina.

Past time to swap Sheffield and Matsui in the order, and to tell Whore Hay that if he has a problem he should be aware that the Marlins and Rays and Dbacks would take his salary if the Yanks pay if the option vests. Once again,when it comes to any possible collision at the plate, Whore Hay shies away and costs them at least a tie at the time. The idea that Whore Hay is an All Star and worth his salary is laughable; arguably the most overpaid player in MLB. Not signing Bengie Molina was a huge mistake. Sure, he's leadfooted and doesn't hit for average; Whore Hay isn't Rickey Henderson either. And Molina throws people out and calls a good games, something Whire Hay hasn't done for years. We wouldn't need Kelly Stinnett if they had Molina.

Seems like we're in for a season of this-Yanks winning with ease against bad teams, held up when they face better pithing teams with a plan to simply throw strikes and get ahead in the count. Got a decent outing from Mussina.

Past time to swap Sheffield and Matsui in the order, and to tell Whore Hay that if he has a problem he should be aware that the Marlins and Rays and Dbacks would take his salary if the Yanks pay if the option vests. Once again,when it comes to any possible collision at the plate, Whore Hay shies away and costs them at least a tie at the time. The idea that Whore Hay is an All Star and worth his salary is laughable; arguably the most overpaid player in MLB. Not signing Bengie Molina was a huge mistake. Sure, he's leadfooted and doesn't hit for average; Whore Hay isn't Rickey Henderson either. And Molina throws people out and calls a good games, something Whire Hay hasn't done for years. We wouldn't need Kelly Stinnett if they had Molina.

The only reason why Jorge is still a Yankee is because he is best friends with Jeter. I mean, the Yankees refused to trade this guy for Randy Johnson at the deadline in 04. Who would you have preffered to start ingame 7 that year. Johnson or bad back kevin brown?

Jorge adds nothing, cant hit in clutch situations (spare me the miracle blooper against paydro in game 7), cant call a good game, and is average defensively.

When your ace needs two journeymen catchers to catch for him 2 years in a row that is a huge indictment on your starting catcher.

Jorge stinks and is grossly overpaid. This guy never worked at trying to lay off swinging at balls that were in the dirt... I was never a big fan of his so i feel very comfortable bashing him.

The only reason why Jorge is still a Yankee is because he is best friends with Jeter. I mean, the Yankees refused to trade this guy for Randy Johnson at the deadline in 04. Who would you have preffered to start ingame 7 that year. Johnson or bad back kevin brown?

Jorge adds nothing, cant hit in clutch situations (spare me the miracle blooper against paydro in game 7), cant call a good game, and is average defensively.

When your ace needs two journeymen catchers to catch for him 2 years in a row that is a huge indictment on your starting catcher.

Jorge stinks and is grossly overpaid. This guy never worked at trying to lay off swinging at balls that were in the dirt... I was never a big fan of his so i feel very comfortable bashing him.

ahh the yankees... thank god we're 8-1 and dont have to deal with this type of filth :roll:

the Yankees first ten games have been they either crush the ball or they fail to hit in the clutch, The starting pitching has not been bad so far. Wang has not been sharp though for you guys

Archived