*JetNation Fantasy League 2024*

3 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I dont think this is how it's set up.  I put in for a waiver on 9/26, they are still pending and saying they wont be available till 10/3.  Nobody has picked these sh*tty players up, they've been steady on the waiver, so this is way jacked, IMO.  You should be able to get a player insta for Sunday if your line up gets decimated, IMO,  if they're available and the official order has gone through already, why not?  

Which player did you claim on 9/26? 

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The only zero I see in your lineup is McBride. Put him on IR and pick up one of Parkinson, Freiermuth, Schultz? Brenton Strange can’t be claimed til next week under the current format since he was dropped Friday. Not seeing the dire issue here @JiFtheOracle

I don’t know how he was dropped on Friday if I tried to put the claim in on Thursday, but all good I’ll go get one of those other bums.  I thought the IR designation was for someone that was actually on IR.

1 minute ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I don’t know how he was dropped on Friday if I tried to put the claim in on Thursday, but all good I’ll go get one of those other bums.  I thought the IR designation was for someone that was actually on IR.

IR can be used on any player that’s out, even for one week. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2024 at 7:43 AM, JiFtheOracle said:

That's silly.  It's been one game, 4 days before the rest of the games are played.  You playing someone w/ heavy injuries?  lol 

No league should change rules mid week and most will not allow during the season at all. No mid week changes dude. Never ok. After tonight, fine.

20 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Me thinks maybe you take this a bit too serious? 

nah... it's what works.  Been doing this stuff for 20+ yrs.  I'm ok with the rule change mid season, when appropriate, but not mid week after games have started.  Always a bad thing in Fantasy. Any sport.  You know that.  Sorry you didn't get what you want.  Rule is changed now.  Fine with that.

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

nah... it's what works.  Been doing this stuff for 20+ yrs.  I'm ok with the rule change mid season, when appropriate, but not mid week after games have started.  Always a bad thing in Fantasy. Any sport.  You know that.  Sorry you didn't get what you want.  Rule is changed now.  Fine with that.

Oh yeah?  I've been playing for over 25 years, before technology kept your scores, so there!!! 

I dont care but acting like you cant make a rule change because 1 game was played, on a Thursday when there are 3 days before 15 games start is being dramatic and taking this crap shoot, a lil too serious. 

❤️ 

2 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Oh yeah?  I've been playing for over 25 years, before technology kept your scores, so there!!! 

I dont care but acting like you cant make a rule change because 1 game was played, on a Thursday when there are 3 days before 15 games start is being dramatic and taking this crap shoot, a lil too serious. 

❤️

You don't stop, do you?  I gave my opinion on the issue.  You don't like it, so you criticize me as too serious.  Dude.

Next time don't seek opinions.  Just do whatever.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

You don't stop, do you?  I gave my opinion on the issue.  You don't like it, so you criticize me as too serious.  Dude.

Next time don't seek opinions.  Just do whatever.

I didnt seek an opinion.  lmfao

I asked the commission a question about the waiver wire, I stated it was a stupid rule, I didnt ask for anyone opinion and you volunteered a silly opinion that I disagreed w/ and shared that disagreement and then you got dramatic.  It's ok dude, nobody is getting hurt here.   

3 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I didnt seek an opinion.  lmfao

I asked the commission a question about the waiver wire, I stated it was a stupid rule, I didnt ask for anyone opinion and you volunteered a silly opinion that I disagreed w/ and shared that disagreement and then you got dramatic.  It's ok dude, nobody is getting hurt here.   

Right, It was commish who sought the opinion.  And I gave it.  Thanks for the evaluation thereof. I'll try not to be too serious in the future.  But for the record: I'm not going to vote for mid week rule changes in any fantasy league ever absent a crisis of some sort.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Right, It was commish who sought the opinion.  And I gave it.  Thanks for the evaluation thereof. I'll try not to be too serious in the future.  But for the record: I'm not going to vote for mid week rule changes in any fantasy league ever absent a crisis of some sort.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

4 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Fun fact about easily the worst roster I’ve put together in a long tim;  I’ve never had Tyreek Hill or Davante Adams on a roster in all of these years of playing. Lol 

Fantasy is fun, isn’t it? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Fantasy is fun, isn’t it? 

As I posted that my team started to score and looks like I’m going to win in this league.  In the league I’ve been in for 20+ years, I had MHJ and Olave going for a combined -1.7 points, lucky I’m in first and could afford the loss.