Jet Road Trips

Brenjetsfan

Wait one second here....

TX "oh master of reading comprehension" - I guess you missed the "No, I'm not talking about TX" part of my post.:rolleyes:

Faba "oh Moderator who keeps quiet" - my digs are subtle, aren't they?

faba,

Are you a graduate of the Maxman School of Reading Comprehension?:eek:

70% that I'll be there.

Too funny. I read Faba's comment and thought to myself....uh clearly says 70% that he will go.

Then a post later I get SLAMMED. :rolleyes:

Tx,

You should go to the Home Opener. Guns should come in for it as well. Jetfanfl, Savage and SeniorFlaJet are coming in. We are going to through a huge party.

You can tell Smizzy and I how much fatter we look in person. It will be fun!

Too funny. I read Faba's comment and thought to myself....uh clearly says 70% that he will go.

Then a post later I get SLAMMED. :rolleyes:

Max you are the web-boss- people are supposed to hate you- don't you know that by now

Really?

That's news to me

last year when we saw 2006 opponents we thought that Tenn or Jacksnv was best logistical choices,,

since Tenn is opening day at hard to coordinate since we wont be meeting at the bar til opening day,,,i assume jack will be the choice,,IF we go o na road trip,,,

No need for that. After last years JN tailgate, I PM'd Tx and let him know.

Thanks. Right after you PMed that to him, he sent me the Atkins Diet. It has been huge for me. As a matter of fact I am thinking about creating an Atkins forum here.

:P

I might actually be going to Jets / Packers after all. A friend of mine is a Packers fan and says he can get us a pretty sweet hook up with pretty good seats and 2 day hotel room stay for $500. Buying it through the Packers hotel style is much easier.

hey TX if you an the Mrs come in for the JETS PATS I will personally GIVE u 2 tix's for free:yahoo:

Bren,

Your post was cut off. Please finish and let him know what else you will give them.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe the Raleigh Club will donate some BBQ for the game at Jacksonv. if we go.

Verde has already promised to to ride down on the bus with us and serve some plates...

44_21-Gen-Jets-White-Tank.jpg

All I can say is this - I can not wait for October! :cheers:

Archived