Tyreek Hill arrest

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Totally unfair generalization.

Good cops doing our jobs RARELY get videos or make it on the news

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

I said in this case.

I am well aware that there are good coos out there. I am not anti cop but in general there is far too much police brutality with zero consequences 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I forgot who I am dealing w/ here.  Jet fans.  The majority who cheered like fools when POS woman beating dalvin cook walked onto the practice field.
Now they are on the side of one of the biggest POS in the world in tyreke hill.  Not surprising.
I am proud to be on the side of law enforcement whos trying to protect our roads, our women and our children from this animal.
Trust me.. No good cop wants to be associated with any kind of characterization that we get pay back.

You don't stand with us

• Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Joe is typical ignorant low Iq no Eq moron who will never have to explain to his children why a black person has to behave differently in the presence of the police than a white person.  

I’m a white middle class guy.  I’ve had a couple of really negative interactions with the Police.  It’s a very tough job.  Low paid with some really poor quality officers in forces all over the country.  On the flip side there are some amazingly talented police officers who actually know how to deal with people under stress.  Like everything.  Not enough talent to fill the ranks with only the best of the best and they tend to protect the worst at the expense of the best.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

46 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Really?

being obnoxious is t justification to be on the ground. Look im a conservative republican but im not a blind idiot. I know what happened. Tyreek is a black guy in a 300k car. He got pulled over for a minor incident. Surely he lipped off to the cops. Cops go overboard. JWN rejoices because its not him and he is happy a dolphin had his civil rights violated. 
When you see the other video of him being kicked, tell me thats OK with you. Plus in the end no charges. Gee i wonder why

Please its Miami, they knew who it was. It looked like horrible acting to me. FAKE

Just now, Biggs said:

I’m a white middle class guy.  I’ve had a couple of really negative interactions with the Police.  It’s a very tough job.  Low paid with some really poor quality officers in forces all over the country.  On the flip side there are some amazingly talented police officers who actually know how to deal with people under stress.  Like everything.  Not enough talent to fill the ranks with only the best of the best and they tend to protect the worst at the expense of the best.

I didn’t say anything about the police.  I’m well aware the vast majority are great humans with big hearts.  One my very best friends is a retired Jersey cop.  He’s an amazing human but pretending like there is no difference between a white person and a black person when it comes to police involvement is next level ignorant and typically a good indicator of your beliefs. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We know what happened.  Hill was breaking the law as usual, cops pulled him over to write up a simple ticket, tyreke hill ran his mouth and was uncooperative, cops taught him a lesson about respect.

Love it!!!!!

You actually don't know anything at all. Nor do we. All you're doing is verbalizing a prejudice. Nothing to love here.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

And totally irrelevant

There are about 3 or 4 people here whose opinion I value.
You’ve been one of them since I  began posting here years ago as @14 in Green.

• Upvote 1

This