Why hasn’t the leg been amputated?

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

much as people want to bash hackett for all things offense, just what is he responsibility for the team's execution.  watch the film and you'll see many linemen blocking the wrong way and breece hall just not running very well.  rodgers did make some bad throws and the receivers weren't getting very open.  i do agree the first and goal plays were bad.  not necessarily because of the called play but using breece in that situation after seeing him non perform for most of the game over allen was a mistake.  and then there was the procedure call that forced a field goal.

Carter<Hackett<Saleh<Any other NFL coach in the league

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

MAXX looks like he playing.  Let’s see what the Raiders get for Tae , and if it’s even the Jets he’s going to. The Jets lose this week , you know they will be upping the offer bigtime.    Raiders don’t have to do anything with Tae this year.    They aren’t going to just give him away.     A Rodgers could get really hurt this week, and than the Jets have no interest in Tae.  

He could also end up in New Orleans. Keith Williams is there and Adams has much history with him and is very close to him. Also the Carr factor….

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

much as people want to bash hackett for all things offense, just what is he responsibility for the team's execution.  watch the film and you'll see many linemen blocking the wrong way and breece hall just not running very well.  rodgers did make some bad throws and the receivers weren't getting very open.  i do agree the first and goal plays were bad.  not necessarily because of the called play but using breece in that situation after seeing him non perform for most of the game over allen was a mistake.  and then there was the procedure call that forced a field goal.

It's quite reassuring that the offense sucks from top to bottom

22 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Carter<Hackett<Saleh<Any other NFL coach in the league

after four seasons the common denominator has been saleh.  he came in knowing very little about offense and there's a good chance he doesn't really know defense all that well either.  his defense is nothing new and teams starting doing the same things long before he signed with the jets.  and if he's so gd smart about how to attack offenses just didn't he blitz denver and nix all that much.  the jets defense has two very good corners in reed and sauce and usually that means they can blitz a lot more.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

The OC is responsible for the offense's execution, especially if he and the offensive coaches didn't do a good job teaching or drilling those plays.  There was too much confusion on Sunday for it to have been a player or two having a bad game or not being focused.  They were unsure of blocking assignments.  I totally agree with whomever posted that perhaps Hackett and AR are trying to get too complex with the offense with so many new pieces.  Even if that poster was wrong, however, the responsibility still lies in Hackett's court.  If they're not executing, get in their faces on the sideline while the D is on the field, or if Hackett is up in the box, he can have Carter or one of the other offensive coaches relay the message.  With the problems from last season where Hackett didn't communicate with his offensive stafff and involve them in game planning, this could be the same crap.

1 minute ago, JKlecko said:

The OC is responsible for the offense's execution, especially if he and the offensive coaches didn't do a good job teaching or drilling those plays.  There was too much confusion on Sunday for it to have been a player or two having a bad game or not being focused.  They were unsure of blocking assignments.  I totally agree with whomever posted that perhaps Hackett and AR are trying to get too complex with the offense with so many new pieces.  Even if that poster was wrong, however, the responsibility still lies in Hackett's court.  If they're not executing, get in their faces on the sideline while the D is on the field, or if Hackett is up in the box, he can have Carter or one of the other offensive coaches relay the message.  With the problems from last season where Hackett didn't communicate with his offensive stafff and involve them in game planning, this could be the same crap.

okay. , but the buck still stops with saleh.  one thing is i have hardly ever seen the coaches on the sideline talking up the oline during games.  i have seen hackett talking to rodgers on the sidelines.  i have never seen saleh talking up the players beyond putting his hands on his head or high fiving as they come off.