Craig Carton breaks down exactly what happen with Saleh's firing

Joe W. Namath

Isn't it crazy how plausible his hypothetical sensationalism is.  I mean the guy is an ex-con so he has to be lying a crook, am I right?  Once a criminal always a criminal.  We probably should put them all away for life.  
I never said that... And honestly I should have left out the criminality ... It was a reactionary characterization ... But it still holds true ... The guy makes a guess with no basis and calls it news.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Disagree completely.  LeFluer wasn't ready to be the OC.  He's a solid up and coming offensive coach in the NFL.  He had a good resume but he hadn't had enough time building it to be thrust into the job as an OC with a rookie QB and HC who wasn't involved at all in the offense.  He litterally had a job with one of the NFL's best HC's before the Jets could even fire him.  It was a bad hire but not because Lefluer is incompetent, he wasn't ready for that job yet.  He's clearly well thought of by many HC in the league and has a brght future.

Hackett on the other hand was smart enough to know in his first HC gig that Hackett was an awful play caller.  HC Hackett actually took the play calling away from himself.  

There was some dumb idea that Rodgers won 2 MVP's while Hackett was his OC in Green Bay.  Hackett never had play calling authority in Green Bay.  Lefluer was much to smart to allow that.  Lefluer called the plays during Rodgers 2 MVP seasons and he calls the plays for Jordan Love. 

Hackett was and is Rodgers personal shopper and caddy.  

Disagree all you want. Saleh had no business hiring him especially with the Jets investing the 2nd overall pick on a QB.

MiLF was a turd here, he is interning with the Rams. Saleh needed to hire a well established OC that had experience in developing a QB. He did not, He hired his best friend's brother who had neither qualifications. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

It is amazing that 1) he’s still not in prison and 2) he has a job on tv

A lot of the stuff on cable sports TV is crap-Screaming A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd. May have been a bit more interesting before the internet(heck, when cable exploded in the 1980s off 6 channels; was great). , but now it's all garbage. Seen Carton's show on in the gyn early in the AM, but everyone has headphones on, it's video muzak, nobody is wathcing it, they simply left the channel on from a game last night . So who in their home at 8AM is stopping to watch this crap? Most productive people are either getting ready for work or getting the kids out to school. Or they're not even awake yet. I don't understand what the target market is for these cable sports talk shows; unemployed and unemployable imbeciles who can't figure out how to use their smart phones to access podcasts, sports sites and other media? Why would you spend $ to advertise to people that dumb? And to watch 8 minute segments cut with ads that never get to the point to tease the next load of BS? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

A lot of the stuff on cable sports TV is crap-Screaming A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd. May have been a bit more interesting before the internet(heck, when cable exploded in the 1980s off 6 channels; was great). , but now it's all garbage. Seen Carton's show on in the gyn early in the AM, but everyone has headphones on, it's video muzak, nobody is wathcing it, they simply left the channel on from a game last night . So who in their home at 8AM is stopping to watch this crap? Most productive people are either getting ready for work or getting the kids out to school. Or they're not even awake yet. I don't understand what the target market is for these cable sports talk shows; unemployed and unemployable imbeciles who can't figure out how to use their smart phones to access podcasts, sports sites and other media? Why would you spend $ to advertise to people that dumb? And to watch 8 minute segments cut with ads that never get to the point to tease the next load of BS? 

Yes, but Craig Carton still belongs in a jump suit in prison and he is not a talented broadcaster on any level— even basic cable show playing at the gym or nursing home background noise level he still sucks and is a garbage Howard Stern imitator