Davante

25 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Sorry you don’t get what you want deactivate him the rest of the season.   The Raiders aren’t in business to help Anyone, they have to do what’s in their best interest.     Your season will be over soon, so  was it worth not paying the Raiders price.

21 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Nope I rather see the Raiders lose him for nothing next year  than to help anyone out this year.  You don’t get your price- you keep him.    The Jets Fo has all the pressure as everyone gone if they don’t turn things around this season .   They are all in?   Okay explain that to their fan base.

18 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Mike Lombardi kids were fired when they fired Josh Mcdaniels .   Mike still burning up about that, and I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously about the Raiders.  See what Max Crosby said about Mike Lombardi saying the crap about him. 

12 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

D Adam’s isn’t hurt - just like in preseason when Antonio pierce said everyone that’s healthy will play in preseason . D Adam’s said he rather not play in preseason . A pierce said he would play if healthy. D Adam’s got hurt in practice that week and didn’t play in last preseason game.   Was 100% healthy the next week to start the season .      That’s not the hang up in the trade, Raiders aren’t trading him till they get what they want.

One thing about the Raiders that everybody seems to forget:  For decades they have danced to the beat of a different drummer and used a tactic rarely seen in these dealings.  SPITE!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm still thinking Douglas might try to move Mike Williams to lower the draft pick demand + get Vegas to eat some of Adams's salary (seeing how the Jets have already paid (as bonus) $7.35MM of MW's $8.6MM for the season.

Williams is barely doing anything without Adams here; he'd be outright irrelevant with Adams + Wilson + Lazard, and no one's taking Lazard in trade seeing how the only people in the league with any affinity for him seem to be Aaron Rodgers and Nate Hackett. 

Also part of the holdup is Adams still isn't yet cleared to play and nobody wants to pick up a currently-injured player - with the type of injury that can linger for a month or more even in a younger player - drawing $1MM/week (as evidenced by him still being on the Raiders). 

I think id try my damnest to move Cpt Alan Dropzard instead of Williams

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so pay the guy to pretend he's hurt and get nothing at the end of the year. good strategy.

No Raiders aren’t pretending he’s hurt - he electing to say he’s hurt. What they going to say he’s faking it.   I bet you that when he’s eventually traded to bills or jets . He will be out the the next week 100%.    Also you think the Raiders want to play him

and  he gets hurt for real. 

Just now, Raideraholic said:

No Raiders aren’t pretending he’s hurt - he electing to say he’s hurt. What they going to say he’s faking it.   I bet you that when he’s eventually traded to bills or jets . He will be out the the next week 100%.    Also you think the Raiders want to play him

and  he gets hurt for real. 

Ice Cube What GIF

18 hours ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

We’re all in with Rodgers. Replaced an underachieving HC. Offense has been lackluster.. He’d  replace Lazard and let GW move to the slot.  Haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2010 and if we collapse this year it might be another 5. I don’t gaf about a 2025 draft pick. Time to go for it all. Now. 

His hamstring, he isn't going to be able to play this week so they are waiting for another game check to pass. 

Also Marc Davis is refusing to come down on asking a 2nd and more... Which Noone is going to do... 

He will be lucky to get the third the jets have... 

I also feel like Woody wants to see this team play better before approving 

17 hours ago, shuler82 said:

If Rodgers and Adams click and it opens up more opportunities for Garrett and it helps fix the offensive woes…  sign me up . We’ve been hoarding draft picks for 15 years to no avail.  Need win now. 

To no avail?  You do know that Sauce, Wilson, JJ, Breece, Sherwood, McDonald, AVT, Tippman, Allen, and Q were all added via the draft don't you? 

15 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Looking highly unlikely that we will have Adams or Reddick for Mon. night’s game, so we gotta beat the Bills with what we got right now.

You know that the minute the Jets trade for Adams, Reddick will show up just to screw with the Jets and force them to have to cut players or put themselves in cap hell over the next 2-3 years.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Jason at OTC said they can just convert his 2024 salary to a bonus to avoid any issues with Reddick showing up.

It's the smart move. Woody would make that money back in the first week of Adams jersey sales.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Nope I rather see the Raiders lose him for nothing next year  than to help anyone out this year.  You don’t get your price- you keep him.    The Jets Fo has all the pressure as everyone gone if they don’t turn things around this season .   They are all in?   Okay explain that to their fan base.

Quite frankly you’re just saying this as a fan. It makes complete sense for the Raiders who have not said they won’t not trade Adams since his request over a week ago…. To trade him. They get draft capital they don’t have if they don’t trade him. That’s for starters. And right now you’re paying him over a mill a week to not play for you. There’s not a human besides Hassan Reddick dumb enough to do something like that.

Your stance is saying don’t take draft capital to prove a point all while spending 14 million dollars.

Makes 0 sense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

D Adam’s isn’t hurt - just like in preseason when Antonio pierce said everyone that’s healthy will play in preseason . D Adam’s said he rather not play in preseason . A pierce said he would play if healthy. D Adam’s got hurt in practice that week and didn’t play in last preseason game.   Was 100% healthy the next week to start the season .      That’s not the hang up in the trade, Raiders aren’t trading him till they get what they want.

You’re always right so I believe this.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

One thing about the Raiders that everybody seems to forget:  For decades they have danced to the beat of a different drummer and used a tactic rarely seen in these dealings.  SPITE!

Jet's seem to be following suit with Reddick.

After all, the Raiders are great team to emulate.

7 hours ago, mrcoops said:

I think he eventually ends up with us, for a 3rd round pick plus a lower pick or a player.

Of course, as soon as he arrives, we will be over the cap if Reddick reports...so Reddick will likely report, in order to force a trade or release.

Getting Adams for a 3rd would be good business, though.

I said the same thing regarding Reddick in a response to another poster.