Teams inquiring about Garrett Wilson

Rhg1084

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

No way we’re paying market for Sauce, and he brings back the most. I think he’s first to go unless GW forces his way out before that.
JJ might be a bargain after a rehab season next year, so I could see that. Hall should get a deal though.

Why would we not pay Sauce? Guy is a two time all pro. What in the world are you smoking lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Engblom31510 said:

Our main problem is we won’t be able to sign all our young stars with AR/DA salary, as well as the mosely salary. Having BA really helps if we trade BH.

AR has a very manageable salary as does Davante. They really have nobody under long term contract except big Q. They should have no issues signing all these guys 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Rodgers is poison. The Jets are going to need draft capital to rebuild after this disaster is over. A Sauce trade brings back more than anyone.

He’s poison? Seems to me he’s trying his hardest to win and that’s all you can ask for. Not sure why you’d label him as poison when he’s beloved by him teammates. And this Rodgers and Davante tandem is here for at least next year as well. We won’t be in the market for a QB for at least 2 seasons.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m just saying that a couple All-Pro awards mean little to me.  He really isn’t playing at that level at all this season and the way the coaches use him he still doesn’t travel with # 1 WRs, either.

Sauce has been fine this season minus that Vikings game where he got penalized like crazy and dropped a crucial pick. He didn’t even let up a catch last week against Buffalo. Sauce is a stud and someone you invest long term in.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Rodgers is poison. The Jets are going to need draft capital to rebuild after this disaster is over. A Sauce trade brings back more than anyone.

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

He’s poison? Seems to me he’s trying his hardest to win and that’s all you can ask for. Not sure why you’d label him as poison when he’s beloved by him teammates. And this Rodgers and Davante tandem is here for at least next year as well. We won’t be in the market for a QB for at least 2 seasons.

Even if he isn’t poison he definitely is old and not long for this league.  We’ll need draft capital for the 78th-ish rebuild in Jets history.  

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Sauce has been fine this season minus that Vikings game where he got penalized like crazy and dropped a crucial pick. He didn’t even let up a catch last week against Buffalo. Sauce is a stud and someone you invest long term in.

“Fine” is not top 2 level.  We’d likely get a lot more in a trade for him than his actual value is.  It shouldn’t be off the table just because some writers say he’s top 2.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Over It Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Giants fan. Bitter from all the ass beatings Rodgers laid on Big Blue over the years. Also, Daniel Jones 🤮

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

“Fine” is not top 2 level.  We’d likely get a lot more in a trade for him than his actual value is.  It shouldn’t be off the table just because some writers say he’s top 2.  

It’s him and Surtain not sure what you’re talking about? Even in a “down” year he still hasn’t given up any TDs. Sauce will be here long term.