The Jets needed a QB not a Prima donna washed up head case.

45 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

If we are being fair have to acknowledge a good share of the interceptions weren’t his fault.   Having said that getting duped for pick 6 against Minny was shockingly bad for such a brilliant minded and experience QB.   Also have to admit that about 35% of his passing yards were screens or shuffle handoffs to Hall.   Without those yards his stats would be closer to the Bo Nix territory.   Other than the NE game he has been totally immobile.  Think it’s due to injury but to me he looks totally jittery and unwilling to take any time to actually look downfield.   If you blink your eyes 5x quickly and impose a #2 jersey on him it would look like a slightly improved Zach Wilson.  

I saw prime Brady throw a pick to David Harris in a playoff game 

• WTF? 1

Great

Where do you suppose we find this QB? Because we sure as sh*t haven’t been able to in my lifetime thus far.

The closest thing we’ve had to a franchise QB in over half a century is the 2-3 years we squeezed out of O’Brien when I was still in high school.

Twilight Aaron Rodgers is the best this team can do.

Just now, Untouchable said:

Great

Where do you suppose we find this QB? Because we sure as sh*t haven’t been able to in my lifetime thus far.

The closest thing we’ve had to a franchise QB in over half a century is the 2-3 years we squeezed out of O’Brien when I was still in high school.

Yeah, let’s just stop trying, and watch this s**t for another year or two. That sounds like fun.

23 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Great

There is a qb in Seattle not named geno who I would like to see in a jet uniform and fit behind ridgers next year if ar is back

if ar retired that same qb should compete

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Rodgers can’t move but with some of the poor QB play around the league he’s still about league average in DVOA and DYAR. The Jets defense has been dreadful, the run blocking has been dreadful, and the Jets special teams have been horrific. The issues stem further than Rodgers being a cook. It’s just a bad team right now without any leadership. 

This.

The defense is the biggest let down this year.  I just assume every year that the OL will be crap.