Joe fan boys

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

That bitch blocked me for some odd reason a long time ago. F him. All he does is sh*t on Jet fans THAT ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Calls them ladies and stuff like he’s some tough guy when he’s just an enormous douche. F him. I don’t really have an issue with homers but he went out of his way to start sh*t with everyone and be an insufferable ******* moron. 

Yep, and now he wants to turn around and act like he knew it all along and then play victim when others call him out on it and how sh*tty he’s been to, well, everyone.

Sounds like a swell guy IRL.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep, and now he wants to turn around and act like he knew it all along and then play victim when others call him out on it and how sh*tty he’s been to, well, everyone.

Same story every year. Attack skeptics, question their fandom and even their manhood, then when they are proven right act like it was a foregone conclusion all along and admonish them for “beating a dead horse” for daring to take the mildest of victory laps.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well I’m just fake glad that the season doesn’t matter anymore and we are all just stuck here wondering WTF just happened with this team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, kmnj said:

Any of u guys still left ?

Still think this roster is a top 10 roster ?

Joe is the worst gm in franchise history 

He should have been fired after the Zach Becton mims 

Thanks Joe 

FU Woody 

The one thing we aren't going to do here is call people out on a personal level. This team is a disaster. No other way to describe it. Plenty of content to go around. But no need to blast people who support Joe Douglas.

Woody is the biggest problem. We all know this. But again, no need to call out other posters. Blast away otherwise.

We go through this all the time. Sam Darnold will never be good, you need a new QB. 

I don't care who liked Sam, who hated Sam or what side anyone was on with the Zach Wilson disaster. 

People are allowed to root for the Jets here. When it doesn't work, like I said, have at it. But blasting other posters in thread titles like this would really just make for a long offseason.

• Sympathy 1

• Maxman locked this topic