Join JN for a Draft Day Chat Tomorrow

Smizzy

Smizzy a few questions:

1. For guys that can't stand you but like Ham, will there but an ignore feature? Or a Smizz-Free zone perhaps?

2. Will milk be made available to us?

1. If you are looking for a Smizzy-Free Zone..go to JetsInsider.com and ask for a guy named "Sooth"

2. You can try to milk me but Im an acquired taste.

hope that clears things up a bit.

1. If you are looking for a Smizzy-Free Zone..go to JetsInsider.com and ask for a guy named "Sooth"

2. You can try to milk me but Im an acquired taste.

hope that clears things up a bit.

I have nipples, can you milk me? lol.

You the man Smizzy. You know that. I wouldn't miss your chat for the world.

I have nipples, can you milk me? lol.

You the man Smizzy. You know that. I wouldn't miss your chat for the world.

Im pretty sure you can milk anything with nipples....as long as you try hard enough.

It's not so much a Chat as it's a Internet gathering for fellow Jets fan with nothing to do Saturday.

Should be fun.

You guys should be out standing in line with 124 and friends to get in the draft and then trying to get onto ESPN after booing Vince Young or AJ Hawk or cheering anything else.:cheers:

Wanna know a trick? When they used to have the draft at the Garden ..everybody would rush in to get seated next to Berman and the ESPN crew to be on TV...But if you sat on the opposite side you would be first in line to get an autograph or take pictures with the prospects who were there. They would get drafted and walk up the far wall and you would have 1st dibs.

Like for instance....I was the first NY jets fan to welcome DRob to NY and wish him luck. LOL...Maybe I jinxed him!

Archived