No Bush, thank you N.O. and Thank you Tangini

ARodJetsFan

Great

Instead of drafting Dan Marino,,,we're stuck with another Kenny O

Wonderful

yeah, because we all know that reggie was the only good player in this draft and this is all so guarenteed.

Hey, care to post Reggie Bushs career NFL stats for me....why wait when we know now exactly what hes going to do

as for the jets...they should play this one smart, write this draft off as a monumental disappointment, head back to hofstra right now to start watching film on next years prospects to give us a jump on the competition

:rolleyes:

yeah, because we all know that reggie was the only good player in this draft and this is all so guarenteed.

Hey, care to post Reggie Bushs career NFL stats for me....why wait when we know now exactly what hes going to do

as for the jets...they should play this one smart, write this draft off as a monumental disappointment, head back to hofstra right now to start watching film on next years prospects to give us a jump on the competition

:rolleyes:

Remember all the fans that were singing the blues when the Jets didn't ink Lamont Jordan? Remember all the fans that defended Herm for five years, and still won't admit they were wrong?

I do. :cheers:

Archived