Brad Smith

CapeCoralJetFan

#1 CHAD/ RAMSEY

#2 " "

#3 CLEMENS..

where does BOLLY ..KINGSBURY...SMITH...fit ???

do you think they'll boot BOLLY and KINGSBURY and keep 4 QB's ??

Smith fits into your WR rotation, that's where he fits in.

Kingsbury - Gone, real soon.

Bollinger - Training camp casualty.

Smith - W/R, 4th string Q/B.

Flexibility.... players who can plug into different positions in an emergency like NE (sorry to say, but true!) I remember when NE had some injuries & they used people I thought at first were out of position (ex. Troy Brown going to defense, Vrabel playing on offense, etc.) We just have to wait & see....

Kingsbury - Gone, real soon.

Bollinger - Training camp casualty.

Smith - W/R, 4th string Q/B.

exactly...only way smith plays qb is if the other 3 on the roster go down...though i'm sure he'll run some tick plays and whatnot, which should be fun...

Love Brad Smith, but I saw a short segment on espn about his passion for the qb position...this concerns me, switching positions is difficult enough, especially at the highest level of competition, and this will prove to be impossible if he still retains the dream of getting behind center anywhere in his mind...He needs to get this thought erased out of his head and concentrate 100% on becoming a slash type player whose position isn't clearly defined...the x-factor that can mean and extra 7 points in a tough contest...if mangini and co. can sell this to him I think the draft pick will prove to be a steal...

#1 CHAD/ RAMSEY

#2 " "

#3 CLEMENS..

where does BOLLY ..KINGSBURY...SMITH...fit ???

do you think they'll boot BOLLY and KINGSBURY and keep 4 QB's ??

Brad Smith = WR

Bollinger = Released

Kingsbury = Released / Practice Squad

Love Brad Smith, but I saw a short segment on espn about his passion for the qb position...this concerns me, switching positions is difficult enough, especially at the highest level of competition, and this will prove to be impossible if he still retains the dream of getting behind center anywhere in his mind...He needs to get this thought erased out of his head and concentrate 100% on becoming a slash type player whose position isn't clearly defined...the x-factor that can mean and extra 7 points in a tough contest...if mangini and co. can sell this to him I think the draft pick will prove to be a steal...

Here's the pitch: "Switch or buh-bye"

Problem is, you can't just outright CUT a guy you spent a 4th rounder on. Unless he flat-out REFUSES to play WR, he will be on the roster for the entirety of the 2006 season.

Yes you can.

You can cut anyone you please if he doesn't want to do what you want him to do.

Pittsburgh let go of Fred Gibson last year, and he was a Day 1 pick. Now yeah I know that was for a different reason but you can do it. And coaching staff's with balls will admit their mistakes and let a guy go.

Yes you can.

You can cut anyone you please if he doesn't want to do what you want him to do.

Pittsburgh let go of Fred Gibson last year, and he was a Day 1 pick. Now yeah I know that was for a different reason but you can do it. And coaching staff's with balls will admit their mistakes and let a guy go.

124. I'm not saying its against the rules to cut him. I'm saying it would be stupid to do so.

124. I'm not saying its against the rules to cut him. I saying it would be stupid to do so.

True. Unless there is a legit reason like him refusing to switch to WR. Which I don't think he would refuse because he's a character guy or so people say everyone we drafted is.

Archived