Matt Leinart punk'd

Sharrow

Did anyone see this episode? If not, here's a summary: Leinart and his friend are coming out of a restaurant and some hooker comes up to them and starts talking to them. She asks them what they're doing and asks for money and a ride. They get into their truck and she talks to him through the driver side window. Then the cops pull up and question them. Then the cops tell him that somebody has to go down for this and show him the video of the prostitute talking to them. He tells them he wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that cause the draft is only a month away. Then he pretty much agrees to sell his friend out to the cops so he can get off.

Guy won't go to bat for his friends, can you really trust him as a teammate? Hollywood Matt is only out for himself.

My response would have been: I think you need to talk to my lawyer.

His friend should have turn to Matt Leinart and said "YOU PUNK BITCH, I HOPE YOU GET DRAFTED BY THE CARDINALS!"

hahahahahahaha

LL

Let's see, I'm about ready to be set for life after I'm drafted and there's a chance I'm going to damage my own stock? Yeah, I'd sell my friend out too. Once I signed the contract I would make up for it of course. :)

Let's see, I'm about ready to be set for life after I'm drafted and there's a chance I'm going to damage my own stock? Yeah, I'd sell my friend out too. Once I signed the contract I would make up for it of course. :)

Wouldn't you need a friend to sell out first?? Cows,Goats and Sheep don't count! Plus it's ok to sell them!!:yahoo:

Did anyone see this episode? If not, here's a summary: Leinart and his friend are coming out of a restaurant and some hooker comes up to them and starts talking to them. She asks them what they're doing and asks for money and a ride. They get into their truck and she talks to him through the driver side window. Then the cops pull up and question them. Then the cops tell him that somebody has to go down for this and show him the video of the prostitute talking to them. He tells them he wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that cause the draft is only a month away. Then he pretty much agrees to sell his friend out to the cops so he can get off.

sell out his friend? I dont remember that part.. I remembered him giving some money for a cab and worrying about the headlines with his name on it...

If he did agree to switch his name with his friend then so what, the Leinart is rich and can afford to drop the charge against his friend...

sell out his friend? I dont remember that part.. I remembered him giving some money for a cab and worrying about the headlines with his name on it...

If he did agree to switch his name with his friend then so what, the Leinart is rich and can afford to drop the charge against his friend...

I saw it and he totally sold out his boy. They even showed Ashton Kucher and his staff laughing and saying "he sold him out". That would have been a great team mate.

Archived