Who wants to #&$% with the Nets now?

Jetsfan80

Never underestimate the power of "3". One-man shows like Kobe Bryant can be shut down. 2-men inside-outside duos like Wade and Shaq can be contained, like they were tonight. But just TRY and shut down Kidd, Vinsanity AND RJ when it matters most. You could put 2 12-year olds with these 3 and be in good shape. And Clifford Robinson, Jason Collins and co. aren't just a couple of journeymen.

Dominance on the road. That's the key to an NBA title. The Nets quest continues.

Only 1 team wins it's league's championship.

Nets go bye-bye.:cheers:

Why are you even here? You root for the team most widely considered the worst franchise in professional sports. They spent over $120 million on a team that won less than 30 % of its games. I really would keep my mouth closed tightly if I were you, let alone ripping on a team that you incorrectly picked to lose in round 1 to the Pacers.

Another worthless post by The Real 80.

Nets Blow.

Go Heat.

If the Nets blow so much, then why can't the Knicks, who draw from a much bigger market and spend significantly more, at LEAST win HALF the games the Nets do year in and year out?

Again, why are you talking any smack at all right now? I could see it if the Knicks maybe sniffed the playoffs, or if they had a rich history steeped in a tradition of winning and excellence. But they don't. They've been around more than twice as long as the Nets, have 10 times the fan support and a rich owner, and they can't even COMPETE, let alone compare in any way, shape, or form to the Nets. The Nets are almost like the Braves of baseball, but the Knicks aren't even the Mets. They're the Devil Rays or the Pirates. Only at least those 2 teams have an excuse. Their team salaries are less than Stephon Marbury's alone.

I guess you'll just have to jump on the bandwagon of a different team each week like you always do. The Heat this week, the Clippers the next, and then what, the Spurs? Mavericks?

Good luck with Larry Brown. That situation is becoming more and more humorous by the day.

If the Nets blow so much, then why can't the Knicks, who draw from a much bigger market and spend significantly more, at LEAST win HALF the games the Nets do year in and year out?

Again, why are you talking any smack at all right now? I could see it if the Knicks maybe sniffed the playoffs, or if they had a rich history steeped in a tradition of winning and excellence. But they don't. They've been around more than twice as long as the Nets, have 10 times the fan support and a rich owner, and they can't even COMPETE, let alone compare in any way, shape, or form to the Nets. The Nets are almost like the Braves of baseball, but the Knicks aren't even the Mets. They're the Devil Rays or the Pirates. Only at least those 2 teams have an excuse. Their team salaries are less than Stephon Marbury's alone.

I guess you'll just have to jump on the bandwagon of a different team each week like you always do. The Heat this week, the Clippers the next, and then what, the Spurs? Mavericks?

Good luck with Larry Brown. That situation is becoming more and more humorous by the day.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find many Knick fans beating their chest. the team is a mess, everyone knows this.

The Nets got turned around because of Jason Kidd. Once he decides to hang it up, well I think you'll see the two teams closer in terms of wins.

DWade

Shaq

Haslem

Walker

Williams

Just way too much for "RJ" and Wife Beater and Playoff Choker to handle.

Are you a Heat fan? Go away and let the adults talk about basketball. None of your inane comments have any intelligence or meaning except to say "I jump on the bandwagon of every successful team so I'll never lose and have to face reality!" The reality? You're a Knicks fan. You're a fan of the most pathetic franchise in all of sports. Now go run along, kid.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find many Knick fans beating their chest. the team is a mess, everyone knows this.

The Nets got turned around because of Jason Kidd. Once he decides to hang it up, well I think you'll see the two teams closer in terms of wins.

Are you a Heat fan? Go away and let the adults talk about basketball. None of your inane comments have any intelligence or meaning except to say "I jump on the bandwagon of every successful team so I'll never lose and have to face reality!" The reality? You're a Knicks fan. You're a fan of the most pathetic franchise in all of sports. Now go run along, kid.

Adults?

Coming from a guy whose what? 3 years older? Blow me. Nets blow. Kid? You talk big for a small man.

The reality. Show me when Vince Carter has ever gotten it done in the playoffs. Show me when Jason Kidd didn't beat his wife. Show me when the Nets can beat the Heat.

Blow me. Stop being so upset that you're getting knocked out and you can't take people posting it. Grow up.

You dish it out when the Knicks lose so you should be able to get it right back when the Nets lose.

Listen, I DON'T CARE THAT THE KNICKS DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. They're not the part of this discussion. The fact is the Nets are choking before our eyes and just because I'm a Knicks fan it makes me wrong to talk about it? Bull****.

Adults?

Coming from a guy whose what? 3 years older? Blow me. Nets blow. Kid? You talk big for a small man.

The reality. Show me when Vince Carter has ever gotten it done in the playoffs. Show me when Jason Kidd didn't beat his wife. Show me when the Nets can beat the Heat.

Blow me. Stop being so upset that you're getting knocked out and you can't take people posting it. Grow up.

You dish it out when the Knicks lose so you should be able to get it right back when the Nets lose.

Listen, I DON'T CARE THAT THE KNICKS DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. They're not the part of this discussion. The fact is the Nets are choking before our eyes and just because I'm a Knicks fan it makes me wrong to talk about it? Bull****.

Quality response. You really showed that you're "only" 3 years younger than me here. And yes, the Knicks SHOULD be part of this discussion, for the same reason that a Devil Rays fan who knocks the Yankees would make Tampa Bay part of the discussion.

Show ME when the Knicks can AT LEAST compete. Just give me, say, a winning percentage better than .280. Maybe then I'll take what you say seriously. And if you really don't care that YOUR TEAM blows, then you really aren't a fan at all.

Archived