Bollinger "tough...in the mix" says Mangini

Fred Jetstone

You're crazy. I'm in the running for the Jets starting QB job too. I won't get it though. Just like Bolly, since he's not the best player. It's just lip service, since this coach believes in actually letting his player have a chance, instead of saying God didn't give him ability.

bellicheck got rid of bledsoe and don't be surprised if mangini gets rid of ol noodle arm after june 1st.

Screw the friggn' stats.

Does BollyWoodyWorld have a winning record in the NFL?

What has he ever done to lead his team to victory?:eek:

He doesn't have a winning record per se, but he showed up week after week and battled hard behind a swiss cheese o-line.

He inspired all with his toughness and determination inspiring his team to a great victory in the season finale against Buffalo.

I predict that he'll have better stats this year than Tom Brady and that the Jets will have a btter record than the Patsycakes.

AFC EAST PREDICTION

Jets 11-5

Phins 8-8

Pats 7-9

Bills 7-9

He doesn't have a winning record per se, but he showed up week after week and battled hard behind a swiss cheese o-line.

He inspired all with his toughness and determination inspiring his team to a great victory in the season finale against Buffalo.

I predict that he'll have better stats this year than Tom Brady and that the Jets will have a btter record than the Patsycakes.

AFC EAST PREDICTION

Jets 11-5

Phins 8-8

Pats 7-9

Bills 7-9

He didn't have a winning record "per se"?

How about "per at all" or "per in your dream"?

Did he inspire the team to lose that much?

I love your prediction.

BZ

Screw the friggn' stats.

Does BollyWoodyWorld have a winning record in the NFL?

What has he ever done to lead his team to victory?:eek:

Do the Jets have a winning record in the NFL? A "player" can only create oppurtunities to win and then the "team" takes advantage of those oppurtunities to get the W.

That's why they call it a team sport. Jets-W308-L376-T8.

Gun to my head today?.... I say that Brooks Bollinger makes the team.

I think that The Jets are going to carry 4 QB's. After what happened to us last year and considering Pennington's injury issues. The Jets have to cover themselves at the position. If Chad's healthy and The Jets decide to only keep 3, Then Bollinger could be gone.

Does Bollinger have a chance to start???

Anything is possible but I doubt it. Brooks with The Jets has proven to me that he is a tough and smart young QB. I think he proved last year that he can play in this league but I see him as a good backup because he has the ability to improvise and function on the fly. He has some decent tools and technique but he's also very limited in certain areas.

You never know how things turn out and how the new offensive staff responds to him. Believe it or not, all things considered, I give Bollinger a passing grade for last year. I just don't see him physically as a front line starter or difference maker at QB.

Patrick Ramsey is the QB on The Jets with the most talent. If he can pick up the offense and gel with the coaches and teammates. I think he has the tools and the upside to be a very good NFL starter. 2006 is his chance to shine. His last chance to prove that he can be a good starter in this league.

the earth is the insane asylum of the universe..

Let's be more specific - Jetnation is the insane asylum of the universe.

Except for me, of course. I'm here as the "voice of reason", I'm here to appeal to the true nature of that strange creature called "the jet fan", I"m here on a mission, a mission of mercy, I see the future of the green & white...and the future is named BOLLYWOOD.

Let's be more specific - Jetnation is the insane asylum of the universe.

Except for me, of course. I'm here as the "voice of reason", I'm here to appeal to the true nature of that strange creature called "the jet fan", I"m here on a mission, a mission of mercy, I see the future of the green & white...and the future is named BOLLYWOOD.

Fred's hitting the sauce, again.

kooky-prisoner.jpg

Archived