Forget these wide eyed fears

I'm here

Nothing can harm you

My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom

Let daylight dry your tears

I'm here, with you beside you

To guard you and to guide you...

And say you'll love me every night, every moment . . .

ok, so I like Phantom of the Opera, sue me!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And say you'll love me every night, every moment . . .

ok, so I like Phantom of the Opera, sue me!

Thank god somebody has appreciation for broadway musicals / historic plays (not to mention the longest running EVER ...Cats is GAY!!!) aside from me.

raffyD, you da man!

That's... kinda weird. I appreciate the intrest, 124, but I'm not that way. I'm the straight JN mod. You'll have to come on to Max or Smizzy.

You told me if the Cavs beat the Pissers more then once then you'd admit you're gayness to the entire board.

No more talk of darkness

Forget these wide eyed fears

I'm here

Nothing can harm you

My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom

Let daylight dry your tears

I'm here, with you beside you

To guard you and to guide you...

and you wonder why you didnt get a date to the PROM ...

and you wonder why you didnt get a date to the PROM ...

Because I didn't ask anybody?

Actually I went to see Phantom with 3 of my friends, so, yeah, I could've if that's what you imply. I think all dances are stupid. I havn't been to once since the 8th grade formal and before that since well I don't think ever.

I'd rather pre-game down at seaside.

Thank god somebody has appreciation for broadway musicals / historic plays (not to mention the longest running EVER ...Cats is GAY!!!) aside from me.

raffyD, you da man!

Thanks 124, although I think you will be the only one praising me for that post as I suspect some repeated gay comments.

Phantom was actually the first show I ever saw on Broadway. Loved it so much I went out and bought the original soundtrack an played it constantly my entire freshman year of college, I think it helped me get laid quite a bit that freshman year but then again the girls up at the 'cuse were a little loose back then so I don't know if it was the Phantom or the Labatts, maybe both.;)

Because I didn't ask anybody?

Actually I went to see Phantom with 3 of my friends, so, yeah, I could've if that's what you imply. I think all dances are stupid. I havn't been to once since the 8th grade formal and before that since well I don't think ever.

I'd rather pre-game down at seaside.

Go to prom and get laid or go see a musical with a bunch of guys. I can totally see why that was such an easy decision for you.

Go to prom and get laid or go see a musical with a bunch of guys. I can totally see why that was such an easy decision for you.

Come on Alk, you know there's no guarantee of getting laid at the prom, that's the biggest misconception amongst hs kids. Caveat, if this is not true then I don't want to hear another word out of any of you.;)

Come on Alk, you know there's no guarantee of getting laid at the prom, that's the biggest misconception amongst hs kids. Caveat, if this is not true then I don't want to hear another word out of any of you.;)

It depends on the year your talking about! In the 60's alot of Girls banged like bunnies!!:cheers:

I would have made all my female friends get naked and lay on top of his passed out body and taken as many pics as I could...then pulled them out on the way home and told him to "just cut me a check and all this will go away"

It depends on the year your talking about! In the 60's alot of Girls banged like bunnies!!:cheers:

Good point Savage, I bet high school in the 60's had it's perks.;) I went to HS in manhattan in the ealry 90's, let's just say that it wasn't the free sex pot I was dreaming about when I was in JHS. Thank god for college though, things loosened up quite a bit then.

I would have made all the female friends get naked and lay on top of his passed out body and taken as many pics as I could...then pulled them out on the way home and told him to "just cut me a check and all this will go away"

Spoken like someone that went through the experience already. Nonetheless a fantastic idea!:cheers:

Good point Savage, I bet high school in the 60's had it's perks.;) I went to HS in manhattan in the ealry 90's, let's just say that it wasn't the free sex pot I was dreaming about when I was in JHS. Thank god for college though, things loosened up quite a bit then.

Was even better the last half of the 60's since the Pill became available! I can't count the Girls I got and I never even knew some of their names!:cheers:

Seaside = Shore / Drinking for an extra night. Not Phantom. Tisk Tisk Alk you're getting bad.

And for your information I saw it with a guy and 2 girls, it was a double date.

Was even better the last half of the 60's since the Pill became available! I can't count the Girls I got and I never even knew some of their names!:cheers:

Fortunately I can say the same thing about the cuse in the mid 90's, except I almost always knew their names.;)

How do you think I got the JN Mod job? I didn't blow 56 sailors like SS19 did,that's for sure.

Dude... for the last time, leave me out of your freakin fantasies. I get it. You're infatuated with me. That's... great. But, the Pms are a bit much. And the pictures... they were good for a laugh. But, we all know why you got your JN mod spot. We'll just leave it at that.

Dude... for the last time, leave me out of your freakin fantasies. I get it. You're infatuated with me. That's... great. But, the Pms are a bit much. And the pictures... they were good for a laugh. But, we all know why you got your JN mod spot. We'll just leave it at that.

Storm, your a kiss ass.

It's you're... the conjunction of you and are. Your is possessive. Duh. Any elementry school grad knows that.

And, it's my ass you should be kissing... as I'm Omega, which outranks Alpha ;)

Kinda like the Yankees outrank the Tigers?

Archived