Brad Johnson is currently sleeping on my couch

Mavrik

Yes, Brad Johnson, he the quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings, is drunk as hell and passed out on my couch at my house. I just got done playing 3 games of beer pong with him. He was at the same bar I was at and my friend Tina was hitting on him for most of the night. Somehow, Brad got a ride home from us (we found him wandering in the parking lot) and he came back to our house. This is some crazy s*** going on.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you get him out of your trunk? He is a pretty big guy. Also untie him before posting any pics. It will help during the court case.

And max hits the hanging curve deep to the right center field gap...it's off the wall and he goes into second with a standup double.

Yes, Brad Johnson, he the quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings, is drunk as hell and passed out on my couch at my house. I just got done playing 3 games of beer pong with him. He was at the same bar I was at and my friend Tina was hitting on him for most of the night. Somehow, Brad got a ride home from us (we found him wandering in the parking lot) and he came back to our house. This is some crazy s*** going on. I have a picture of all of us I'll post it shortly.

This sounds like one of those stories that ends with the punch line: "and the joke's on him because I'm not even gay."

It's about 8:30am right now and I just got back from driving him back to his house. lol. Dude bought me and my friend burger king for driving him back. Lives in a house about 10 miles outside of Tallahassee. Cool as hell.

It was just funny how it happened. He was at the bar drinking and talkin to girls and then later on I go to find my roommates and he's with all of them. He was drunk off his ass and we asked him if he wanted to play beer pong with us and he said sure. Ended up playing 3 games with him (kicked me and my roommates asses, although he cheats) and then he decided he was going to crash on our couch for the night.

Check "beer pong with nfl quarterback" off the list of things to do before I die.

Check "beer pong with nfl quarterback" off the list of things to do before I die.

Can we check "teabagged an unconcious NFL quarterback" off the list, too?

C'mon. We're your buds. We won't tell. We'll just laugh like hell whenever we watch Vikings games.

Can we check "teabagged an unconcious NFL quarterback" off the list, too?

C'mon. We're your buds. We won't tell. We'll just laugh like hell whenever we watch Vikings games.

Funniest thing he said was this morning

"I wasn't on the boat, thats for damn sure.

Thats pretty cool Mav. That guy is one of the poster children for not taking the big hype 1st round QB. A 9th round pick and 2nd stringer at FSU, it took him 4 years to win the sarting job with the Vike's. But he's got his ring and some trips to Hawaii. Wonder if coaching had anything to do with it?

Thats pretty cool Mav. That guy is one of the poster children for not taking the big hype 1st round QB. A 9th round pick and 2nd stringer at FSU, it took him 4 years to win the sarting job with the Vike's. But he's got his ring and some trips to Hawaii. Wonder if coaching had anything to do with it?

doesn't the draft only go 7 rounds?

Great story Mav... though I'm disappointed you guys let him beat you in beer pong. You know what that means... training! Lots of training! ;)

Wait till your brother sees this- where is your mentor in beer pong?

Wait till your brother sees this- where is your mentor in beer pong?

I'm not afraid to admit that my brother can drink me under the table right now. With my trip to FSU planned for September, I have began a strict training regimen to prepare myself to compete. I wouldn't mind training with a few of FSU's females either come September. :)

Cool story Mav. Did ya ask him any questions about other players or what it was like to play in and win the SB?

On the ride back to his house, we shot the bull a little bit about the NFL, and he basically talked about how he was lucky to have been in the league for 15 years. He said most guys end up going in the league for only 3-4 years and then go bankrupt and he thought it was bull**** that the NFL is the only league wthout gauranteed contracts. Talked about how rigerous being an NFL quarterback was, being its a constant 365 day thing and that he had another training camp going on next week.

JonE his crib was amazing. Huge friggin house out in the middle of nowhere with a giant fountain and two garages. Looked to be about a 6-7 bedroom house.

Great story Mav... though I'm disappointed you guys let him beat you in beer pong. You know what that means... training! Lots of training! ;)

The dude was cheating the entire time.

I dont know how much everyone knows about beer pong etiquette but your supposed to keep your elbows behind the table when you throw. Brad was leaning over halfway across the table to make his shots. Of course, I wasn't going to say anything. The guy was probably out playing beer pong when I was in elementary school.

I'm not afraid to admit that my brother can drink me under the table right now. With my trip to FSU planned for September, I have began a strict training regimen to prepare myself to compete. I wouldn't mind training with a few of FSU's females either come September. :)

And then you can pass out on the same couch that Brad johnson passed out on!

Mav is trustworthy. No picture proof is needed.

That and he doesn't like the phantom. There for, he is 100% credible ;)

He's there...

The Phantom Of The Opera....

Sing my angel of music....

Sing my angel

Sing for me!

In your wet dreams.

No more talk of darkness

Forget these wide eyed fears

I'm here

Nothing can harm you

My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom