psst...

Alk

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I need a responsible poster to handle the psst...ing duties for me tomorrow afternoon. Anyone interested? They're some big shoes to fill I know. :lol:

sorry but no way man, I totally crack under pressure. I'd rather go without a chat than have a lesser poster fill dem shoes

sorry but no way man, I totally crack under pressure. I'd rather go without a chat than have a lesser poster fill dem shoes

It takes a big man to admit that he's not man enough...or something like that...:lol:

his son is involved in the mtg. they're gonna revisit the birds & bees since johnny didn't fair to well with the ladies on the vegas trip. :mrgreen:

Well the whole "green balls" thing is probably pretty hard to explain away.

where ya goin alk?

Just taking a short trip to KC then saturday we're cruising up to Omaha to spend the day at the zoo. I haven't been there in 12 years and it's changed a ton since then so I want to check it out.

Just taking a short trip to KC then saturday we're cruising up to Omaha to spend the day at the zoo. I haven't been there in 12 years and it's changed a ton since then so I want to check it out.

cool, have fun. the zoo is always a good call with the kids. don't go near any buses in kc. people are gettin thrown under them things left & right in that town

cool, have fun. the zoo is always a good call with the kids. don't go near any buses in kc. people are gettin thrown under them things left & right in that town

:lol: I'll keep an eye out for Herm and make sure I stay the hell away from him.

:rl: Boy would I have some 'splainin to do.

no shiite ,, it happened to us at zoo when they were middle schoolish age,, it was baboon area, about 4 baboons were masturabating up a storm, they were in a circle, no lie,,

I saw it and thought 'uh, what do I say?' , then I look around and the kids are laughing their asses off

joebaby just so you don't have to search the thread to find out what I was talking about. I want you to run the show in the chat room tomorrow afternoon since I'm going to be gone.

Archived