Hey Smizzy and other Jet Fans!

Fin Fan In Cali

Hey Smizzy!

Where are you Smizzy!?

Went to an auction tonight....Guess who was sitting next to me? William Sadler....

7b2347cbae.jpg

He out bid me on some Old fishing reels AND a painting. I said.." You were great in Demon Knight " He laughed and we chit chated about the stuff at the auction and I helped him carry this big wooden toybox to his truck. Nice guy.

Went to an auction tonight....Guess who was sitting next to me? William Sadler....

7b2347cbae.jpg

He out bid me on some Old fishing reels AND a painting. I said.." You were great in Demon Knight " He laughed and we chit chated about the stuff at the auction and I helped him carry this big wooden toybox to his truck. Nice guy.

Who are you and what have you done with Smizzy?

7b2347cbae.jpg

Puff Puff Pass, Smizz. Puff Puff Pass.

**** you both. I can't be the only guy into Antique fishing reels.

Hey whatever floats your boat. One question though. When we make homo jokes back and forth, you know that I am only joking right?

Hey whatever floats your boat. One question though. When we make homo jokes back and forth, you know that I am only joking right?

You're kidding with me? I was under the impression the Pm's were real...and you DO want to lick my hairy bean bag.

Damn....you were my fallback ass.

You're kidding with me? I was under the impression the Pm's were real...and you DO want to lick my hairy bean bag.

Damn....you were my fallback ass.

Not sure what licking another man's bean bag and being homosexual have in common. But whatever.

:rolleyes:

Last week at this auction...I got 7 reels from the 50's for $6. 6 bucks! You can find good stuff....sometimes it's crap ,sometimes I get lucky....It reminds me a lot of my sex life.

too bad Tx didnt say that.....it would be more fun to joke about then Smiz......the metephor is wonderful... antique fishing rods...and the on and off sex life..... cmon...someone else has got to see it..... :lol:

FH: full of fins fans.

I'd rather have TX.

There are a couple Jet fans down there. 124, nyjunc, Smizzy (when he forgets where he is or is out pimping JN) and of course, Mr. Optimist, BZ.

I like opposing boards, they give a good perspective to the way other teams/fans see our trials and tribulations.

BZ

Willam Sadler???? Demon Knight??? This is guy is less relevant than Johnny Drama on Entourage!!!

Was that the guy from Shawshank Redemption that the old dude (that was being released from prison) pulled out a knife on and tried to cut his throat so he would stay in jail longer? If not, wtf is that guy?

Was that the guy from Shawshank Redemption that the old dude (that was being released from prison) pulled out a knife on and tried to cut his throat so he would stay in jail longer? If not, wtf is that guy?

I thought it was Ralph Malph from Happy Days.

Archived