Rich Cimini Blog

Maxman

Interesting comment that was posted.

It seems Lia's everywhere:

Rich.. I'd like you to ask Mangini a question. Can you please ask him why, under his command, where he worked harder than anyone else in creating magnificent defensive game plans, putting smart, tough, disciplined players in a position to make plays, the Patriot defense had their worse showing in decades:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/regular?sort_col_1=4

A few of the highlights:

26th in total defense

31st in pass defense

31st in defensive takeaways

5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL.

I guess you have to give the new kid on the block a pass, at least until midseason, but every beat writer seems to think playing grasshopper to Bill Bellichek's Kung Fu master is a good enough reason for Mike Tannenbaum to be given a pass for hiring his best friend in the world.

IMO The Jets franchise should have been given over to a an experienced front office executive with a resume for having successfully rebuilt a declining franchise back into a successful respectable winning franchise. Having Jay Cross as President of the Jets is all anyone needs to know about how bad Woody Johnson is as an owner, even compared to Leon Hess... at least Hess in his old age had a "Parcells' moment.

Posted by: Bob Jensen at July 26, 2006 06:30 PM

It will be funny to see everyone own him there too :)

Good luck to Rich-getting rid of Lia/Jensen.

Bugg in your comments you wrote that you missed the last online chat. I think you meant to write: I missed the last JetNation online chat, lol.

The thing about these comments is I am surprised that they have that option turned on. It could get real ugly, real fast. I would think they would want a one way blogging street. No return comments. Time will tell if people are behaved or not. Hope a few don't ruin it for all.

Exactly what kind of Jet fan are you?? Hey Mr. Stat do this, take the last 8 games of the Patriots Defense when he had everyone healthy and on the field(minus Rodney) and see what there defense ranked...I'll save you some time #1 in the NFL partner...look it up..jet fan...please

Max-

True. Didn't mean it as a dis at all. Just don't know what the protocol on a blog run by the Daily New is, if they'd delete that mention. If you speak to Cimini and they're okay with references to JN, I have no problem whoring you guys out like a name-dropping degenerate at each and every opportunity.I know in their local politics blog they do occasionally censor comments.But not much and it does get pretty ugly.

Exactly what kind of Jet fan are you?? Hey Mr. Stat do this, take the last 8 games of the Patriots Defense when he had everyone healthy and on the field(minus Rodney) and see what there defense ranked...I'll save you some time #1 in the NFL partner...look it up..jet fan...please

Thats all been explained to him many times, he just likes to ignore it and disappear rather than remove the stick from his ass.

Max-

True. Didn't mean it as a dis at all. Just don't know what the protocol on a blog run by the Daily New is, if they'd delete that mention. If you speak to Cimini and they're okay with references to JN, I have no problem whoring you guys out like a name-dropping degenerate at each and every opportunity.I know in their local politics blog they do occasionally censor comments.But not much and it does get pretty ugly.

No, you are right. I was only busting!

I am not sure if they will censor stuff. But like I mentioned in my earlier post, I don't see how they won't eventually drop the comments all together. I see some people getting out of control with it. Especially after a Jet loss...

You certainly have a weird definition of owning. I post facts, your comebacks are taken out of Pee Wee Herman's Joke Book Volume one. How about explaining Manginis poor record in the only year he was given responsibility.. Your response will be the usual, Herman Edwards sucks and Eric Mangini is a genius.

Own this:

26th ranked total defense

31st ranked pass defense

31st ranked defenive turnovers

5th most penalized defensive unit

That's Mangini's resume.

I'm glad Cimini has a blog, hope he reads and uses the facts I gave him about the time the first Leno and Letterman jokes are delivered since 1996.

Lia-

Again, stats be damned, Mangini's defense was a nonsense PI call away from the AFC title game.

Please-again-let us know the 5 teams you claim were clamoring for the stylings of you hubby Coach Jerk Chicken, as you have so claimed.

You certainly have a weird definition of owning. I post facts, your comebacks are taken out of Pee Wee Herman's Joke Book Volume one. How about explaining Manginis poor record in the only year he was given responsibility.. Your response will be the usual, Herman Edwards sucks and Eric Mangini is a genius.

Own this:

31st ranked pass defense

That's Mangini's resume.

I'm glad Cimini has a blog, hope he reads and uses the facts I gave him about the time the first Leno and Letterman jokes are delivered since 1996.

How are you doing Mrs. Cut-n-paste? I guess you have to. It gives you more time with your boy Herm when you keep pasting the same crap with every post.

If you're such a huge Herm lover, why don't you support the Chiefs? I'm sure they'd LOVE to have you. Plus you'd be even closer to Herm and wouldn't have to resort to having cyber-sex with him. I'm sure that's why you've been so bitter lately. It's either PMS setting in or the fact that Herm left you and moved away. Sexual frustration perhaps?

And I really don't give a **** about the statistical rankings. Rankings mean absolutely nothing and can be skewed dramatically. All I care about is how the Pats' defense last year was playing extremely well at the end of the year. Teams can come out of the gate fast and then fade away down the stretch. Others can start off slow due to injury and then ramp it up down the stretch. I'd rather have the latter.

Of course, you prefer Herm's defense. The one that helped us go 4-12 last year. Real brilliant Lia.

Lia-

Again, stats be damned, Mangini's defense was a nonsense PI call away from the AFC title game.

Please-again-let us know the 5 teams you claim were clamoring for the stylings of you hubby Coach Jerk Chicken, as you have so claimed.

Bugg I laugh every time you write that.

Own this:

31st ranked pass defense

That's Mangini's resume.

Bob Kemsem?

Geez could've at least picked a name with a different first name that didn't rhyme with "jensen"

Lia-

And Hackett's offense was one missed FG away......stats be damned.

Not a Herm or Hackett fan but we can't have it both ways.

Max I'm banning him if he doesn't tell us.

if you ban him, the next chat can be a dear greengal chat... i have sooooo much insight to the human psyche! :mrgreen:

the first chat in a series of lounge chats! :P:lol:

if you ban him, the next chat can be a dear greengal chat... i have sooooo much insight to the human psyche! :mrgreen:

the first chat in a series of lounge chats! :P:lol:

Sperm,

When you are in the ban mode, take care of this one as well. Thanks in advance.

Archived