Jets Confidential

Preston Howley III

I have a subscription and enjoy it. Randy Lange writes a regular column and there is a bunch of stuff in here that you would have to dig a round to find elsewhere (whispers). I'm sure a number of people here will tell you that they will not pay for info that they can get for free and that Leberfeld is d!ck. It may be a bit overpriced, but when you think about it, for about $3.50 a month you get a plenty of Jets for the price.

I have a subscription and enjoy it. Randy Lange writes a regular column and there is a bunch of stuff in here that you would have to dig a round to find elsewhere (whispers). I'm sure a number of people here will tell you that they will not pay for info that they can get for free and that Leberfeld is d!ck. It may be a bit overpriced, but when you think about it, for about $3.50 a month you get a plenty of Jets for the price.

Thanks for the feedback.

;)

I have been getting it for years. DNA hit it on the nose, Whispers & Randy Langes articles are great. My only problem is since i live in S Fla, I sometimes don't get it till after the game its discussing is played. In 2 words, THAT BLOWS. Other then that I thoroughly enjoy it.

I have been getting it for years. DNA hit it on the nose, Whispers & Randy Langes articles are great. My only problem is since i live in S Fla, I sometimes don't get it till after the game its discussing is played. In 2 words, THAT BLOWS. Other then that I thoroughly enjoy it.

I subsribed a few years ago and cancelled for the reason you gave

about getting it late. Someone recently told me and i can't verify

it that if you pay a little more you will receive it in a timely manner.

I subsribed a few years ago and cancelled for the reason you gave

about getting it late. Someone recently told me and i can't verify

it that if you pay a little more you will receive it in a timely manner.

Senior, I don't remember if it was me or not (you know how us "old" guys remember things), but if you pay for first class mail, you'll get it sooner...Jet Confidential is mailed as "bulk" mail and out of towners get it later rather than sooner.:Cuss:

Senior, I don't remember if it was me or not (you know how us "old" guys remember things), but if you pay for first class mail, you'll get it sooner...Jet Confidential is mailed as "bulk" mail and out of towners get it later rather than sooner.:Cuss:

Mine arrives late sometimes too and I live in NY. I think the other option is to sunscribe to the online version instead.

I started subscribing last year and I like it. The opening Leberfeld articles always have some good nuggets, plus the whispers and Randy Lange's piece always has good stuff.

And they just signed Bob Page to write for the paper too. His first article was in this month's addition.

Archived