Patriot News

PFSIKH

Not really, it is just very disconcerting to not see a Patriots' topic on a Jets' board.

I think I speak for all Patriots' fans here, it is not Jets' football we come here to talk about. Ridicule? Maybe, but we look for your outside opinions on our team. Even, if they are misguided.

Here's some notes from Mrs. B that will make Jets fans happy:

* Gramatica was on duty for much of the live portion... sending a sideline kickoff out of bounds and pulling a field goal wide right... (Mrs. B will be one nervous girl this fall... waiting to exhale only after hearing It's Goooooood because she'll be holding her breath the whole time...) :-(

Here's some notes from Mrs. B that will make Jets fans happy:

* Gramatica was on duty for much of the live portion... sending a sideline kickoff out of bounds and pulling a field goal wide right... (Mrs. B will be one nervous girl this fall... waiting to exhale only after hearing It's Goooooood because she'll be holding her breath the whole time...) :-(

Why does Mrs. B even think Gramatica will be on the roster come opening day?

He'll be long gone by then.

Why does Mrs. B even think Gramatica will be on the roster come opening day?

He'll be long gone by then.

hahahaha.....I know. She's Boston media now. As such, it's mandated that you either try to cause controversy, agnst or doom. ;)

TX - now, I don't know the first things about kicking (or football, maybe) - but even looking at the stills (pics) and video of the kickers - you can just see that the rookie has much more potential than the idiot midget Gramatica.

hahahaha.....I know. She's Boston media now. As such, it's mandated that you either try to cause controversy, agnst or doom. ;)

TX - now, I don't know the first things about kicking (or football, maybe) - but even looking at the stills (pics) and video of the kickers - you can just see that the rookie has much more potential than the idiot midget Gramatica.

Garb, easy on using that word "potential" as you might get accused as being a Jet fan.;)

In Gramatica's prime he had a absolute cannon for a leg. I could never figure out for the life of me, how a guy that friggn' small can boom kicks like he did.

Unfortunately, those days are well behind him.

Garb - didn't he break his leg a few years back by jumping for joy all by himself?

Archived