Movies coming out that I REFUSE to see

TomShane

1) Be Cool- Elmore Leonard gets his rocks off by trying to stereotype other dialects, and this time he tried to write black in a way that, I'm sure, will make every black character look retarded. John Travolta is on cruise control, reeling in $15 mil a film, and not even trying to act. The Uma Thurman-John Travolta dance thing that they stick in the commercials is just pathetic. Like, the Pulp Fiction crowd will want to see this piece of garbage.

2) Hitch- Two words: Wil Smith. PASS.

too late for me... i have already seen Hitch :) Kevin James is a JETS fan and makes a stadium reference so it wasn't all bad ;)

Who was the lucky poster that took you?

Was it TomShane? Because he told me he went to the library last night. Did he do the old hole in the popcorn bucket trick? That one gets me everytime.

Who was the lucky poster that took you?

Was it TomShane? Because he told me he went to the library last night. Did he do the old hole in the popcorn bucket trick? That one gets me everytime.

ewwwww.... too much information

I am going to see Be Cool when it comes out because I like Vince Vaughn and that "twinkle, twinkle" line in the preview makes me crack up.

I wanted to see Hitch but my girlfriend refuses to see it with me, she thinks it looks stupid but I think Will Smith is funny. I get shot down suggesting a date to a romantic comedy, what gives?!

I am going to see Be Cool when it comes out because I like Vince Vaughn and that "twinkle, twinkle" line in the preview makes me crack up.

I wanted to see Hitch but my girlfriend refuses to see it with me, she thinks it looks stupid but I think Will Smith is funny. I get shot down suggesting a date to a romantic comedy, what gives?!

Dear Lonely In NY:

I think your girlfriend may have a fear of being seen in public with you. I suggest a shave and body wax.

Being an ape is tough these days.

Your Friend Abby

Hitch was surprisingly OK... predictable, cliche, the ending was particularly bad.... but I genuinely laughed more than a few times.... really if the woman holds a gun to your head and insists on a "date movie" you could do a LOT worse.

Movies I wouldn't see if you paid me?

The Pacifier..... good god. What happened, Vin? Ran out of beer money?

As for good movies though.... Sin City has the best trailer of the past ten years.... if the movie is half as bad*ss as it looks like it's going to be I'll be there on opening night...

Dear Lonely In NY:

I think your girlfriend may have a fear of being seen in public with you. I suggest a shave and body wax.

Being an ape is tough these days.

Your Friend Abby

Tom, you gonna take that? Punch him in the face, Tom. Do it. Do it. I got your back, Tom. Do it.

btw, greengal, you're buying the popcorn next time. :wink:

One movie I would never see is that new Tommy Lee Jones/ Cedric the entertainer flick. Man that looks awful.

That looks like it is a total pay out movie. Tommy Lee Jones has to be in debt or something. Why else would he do something like that? That movie will probably wind up making like fifty million dollars this weekend and he'll laugh to the bank.

That looks like it is a total pay out movie. Tommy Lee Jones has to be in debt or something. Why else would he do something like that? That movie will probably wind up making like fifty million dollars this weekend and he'll laugh to the bank.

Good God that looks awful. Can we throw Cedric the Entertainer in the "over-hyped black comedian" pile with Chris Tucker and Eddie Murphy yet?

I want to say that I don't care for Chris Tucker but I liked him in Friday, I liked him in the Fifth Element, and I did enjoy both Rush Hours ! So Chris Tucker is ok by me.

You know what would be okay by me. If you stopped talking and started upgrading our software.

Cmon now. I will throw an extra banana in it for you! Chop chop. =D>

1) Be Cool- Elmore Leonard gets his rocks off by trying to stereotype other dialects, and this time he tried to write black in a way that, I'm sure, will make every black character look retarded. John Travolta is on cruise control, reeling in $15 mil a film, and not even trying to act. The Uma Thurman-John Travolta dance thing that they stick in the commercials is just pathetic. Like, the Pulp Fiction crowd will want to see this piece of garbage.

2) Hitch- Two words: Wil Smith. PASS.

I have sneek peek passes to see Be Cool for Tuesday, hey its free right?

great ensemble cast but typically when you see a cast like that the movie will suck puppy titties

Hitch was pretty funny and every once and a while you have to do the bitch flick, Tom I know you dont get that concept but for those of us that sleep with women all understand

I have sneek peek passes to see Be Cool for Tuesday, hey its free right?

great ensemble cast but typically when you see a cast like that the movie will suck puppy t!tt!es

Hitch was pretty funny and every once and a while you have to do the b!tch flick, Tom I know you dont get that concept but for those of us that sleep with women all understand

Once I figure out who this deceptively named "Mean Papi Green" character is, I'm going to kick his ass! :lol:

PS, "puppy titties"?

Archived