Where's Woody?

rajensen088

Seriously man, what is your deal? You're upset because your little but buddy decided to bolt on us? You're upset because Woody made sure to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out? You're upset that Woody didn't put that stadium in that diarrhea coated toilet bowl of a place known as Queens? You'ren upset because we took a chance on the potential of a coach as opposed to hiring some tired retread?

You sound like a bitter old woman with a bad case of PMS. I can't believe I haven't put you on my ignore list yet. I think I like to punish mysewlf with the stupidy that spews forth from you. Running straight into a brick wall with a hard on would be more appealing that reading your posts.

Seriously man, what is your deal? You're upset because your little but buddy decided to bolt on us? You're upset because Woody made sure to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out? You're upset that Woody didn't put that stadium in that diarrhea coated toilet bowl of a place known as Queens? You'ren upset because we took a chance on the potential of a coach as opposed to hiring some tired retread?

You sound like a bitter old woman with a bad case of PMS. I can't believe I haven't put you on my ignore list yet. I think I like to punish mysewlf with the stupidy that spews forth from you. Running straight into a brick wall with a hard on would be more appealing that reading your posts.

Go easy on Queens, it may be a toilet but it's not a toilet coated with diarrhea.:D

Great view, is that the City Lights building near the water? I'm on the other side of the Pulaski, in Greenpoint where, I may add, you can get a comparable view.

Yup from Citylights (one word. We are picky).

Do you go to Champion Coffee (new) over there, a friend of mine owns it.

Great Mint Lemonade.

BZ

Yup from Citylights (one word. We are picky).

Do you go to Champion Coffee (new) over there, a friend of mine owns it.

Great Mint Lemonade.

BZ

I've never heard of it but I will have to check it out, what street is it on?

You're upset that Woody didn't put that stadium in that diarrhea coated toilet bowl of a place known as Queens?

Obviously, you don't know very much about Queens. I live in northeast Queens in a quiet tree-lined neighborhood of private homes. The entire area of Bayside, Whitestone, Little Neck and Douglaston is middle class to upper middle class. The price range of houses around here is approximately $500K to over $1 million. If you can come here, look around and call this area a toilet bowl, you must be living large and pulling down some serious coin.

Obviously, you don't know very much about Queens. I live in northeast Queens in a quiet tree-lined neighborhood of private homes. The entire area of Bayside, Whitestone, Little Neck and Douglaston is middle class to upper middle class. The price range of houses around here is approximately $500K to over $1 million. If you can come here, look around and call this area a toilet bowl, you must be living large and pulling down some serious coin.

I'll vouch for gdna. One of my sons had a house in Whitestone with a

view of the bridge. Great neighborhood. Love the bagel shops. Can't

get them like that here in Florida. He moved to Fl but bought a condo

also in Whitestone because he has a business in Queens. Stay there

when I come up for games.

Just a note about a stadium there. Queens in very multi cultural now.

Biggest sport seems to be soccer. I even saw a rugby game going on

last year. There's no way they would have let a football stadium

be built there without a lot community opposition.

I'll vouch for gdna. One of my sons had a house in Whitestone with a

view of the bridge. Great neighborhood. Love the bagel shops. Can't

get them like that here in Florida. He moved to Fl but bought a condo

also in Whitestone because he has a business in Queens. Stay there

when I come up for games.

Just a note about a stadium there. Queens in very multi cultural now.

Biggest sport seems to be soccer. I even saw a rugby game going on

last year. There's no way they would have let a football stadium

be built there without a lot community opposition.

I'm in Whitestone too Senior. It's a nice place to raise a family and the bagels and pizza are top notch. :cheers:

Archived