Bassett over at Jets Blog has a nice camp report

SoFlaJets

That was very good. I think he lifted some stuff from KRL and my reports, but thats more flattering than anything.

I agree about Mangold needing to get stronger, and also if D'Brick has lapses, that will result in sacks. But we have to expect as a rookie he will make some mistakes.

Positive report on Trevor J- I havent watched the DL too much yet. I'm just focusing on other things.

Notable that Leon W "shook off" Hobson in a one on one drill. He has a low center of gravity, making it tough to bring him down.

I didnt see much of the PR teams on the days I went, but its good that Dwight looks better on punts than he did on KOR.

On Thursday I saw a guy near me taking copious notes on a yellow legal pad during the practice. I asked him a question about something. I wonder if that was KRL or Bassett...

Not much praise for BJ...he needs to step it up.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's reports of today's practice.

Pretty soild report, and I'd have to say I'm about 95% in agreement, and that is primarilly regarding Blaylock. I REALLY don't like him running between the tackles. He is sometimes "Ron Dayne-ish", stopping at the line, looking to juke or find a lane. He actually led with his back in one goal line run, after making a pointless spin move before he was hit about two yards from the LOS.

I have a definitive correction to make... Houston is DEFINITELY faster than he was in camp last year... it's not even close.

Graham should be getting more attention. Using the tordedo punt, he is busting clouds. He is consistantly hitting punts 65 yards in the air, with average hang times of 5.5+ seconds. Those are 55 yard punts folks, and that sort of hang time is beyond, well beyond anything any NFL punter has EVER achieved before on a consistant level. If he continies this, he will not only break the punting records, he will SHATTER them! Graham could become a punter of legenary proportions this year.... honestly.

Issac Snell a possible future PRO BOWLER!!??-Wow.

I think it says pro-bowl talent. He's coverted from DT/NT at North Dakota State (D 1-AA). I think I remember him running some crazy time in a workout, but can't find it. They say he just had O line numbers. (smart, 5.2, long arms, 6-6) He was already up to 302 from 288 before he signed. Been in NFL Europe. We'll see. I'll be happy if he turns out to be a servicable backup.

Hey JN!!!

Thanks for the link! Just to be clear, it was just a compilation of stuff we pulled from other reports (articles, posts, etc.)

You consolidated a ton of info from the all the Jets sites.Great work and we appreciate you giving credit to everyone.

Thanks JB!

thanks jetsblogger as you know I post a lot of stuff from your site here and you guys post Jetnation stuff there-I love what you do over there at Jetsblog and welcome to JN

As it should be... we are all family!

Keep up the great work both here and there, and I will have some fairly cool news about TJB to announce tomorrow. ;)

Only a few more weeks now until the season!!!

As it should be... we are all family!

Keep up the great work both here and there, and I will have some fairly cool news about TJB to announce tomorrow. ;)

Only a few more weeks now until the season!!!

it's already in my favorite places-I told Jetswin about it over at JI too after he posted a link to another blog this morning-which,I might add yours blows away

Archived