JN & Jet players - Meadowlands camp pics

Sperm Edwards

cool pix spermy...mine didnt come out good..my camera doesnt zoom in good..its old..LOL.

np. These pic files were originally >3MB each. Resized & cropped them down to make them light files. But when I wanted to, I could crop down a pic on a certain player & it looks like he's 10 feet away without being totally pixilated.

np. These pic files were originally >3MB each. Resized & cropped them down to make them light files. But when I wanted to, I could crop down a pic on a certain player & it looks like he's 10 feet away without being totally pixilated.

Excellent work. Nice photos.

You guys should put the names with the pictures so we know what you look like- I know Tyson (4H) and I recognize 124 Joey

The 1st picture is me (Hobson jersey) and SPJets

Tyson is the guy with the funky hair.

2nd picture is Can't Hackett (left) and right is Tysons friend Mike I believe that was his name.

When you guys click on the Fan Photo button up top, do you see these categories? If so click on the training camp one. If not I screwed something up. Shocking, I know.

Bren's Haus Of JPEGs All Bren, all the time!

Training Camp Sub-Categories: Practice At The Meadowlands - 8/5/06

Fan Photos JetNation's world famous fan photo gallery. Sub-Categories: I See Famous People

De-Jet-Erates Our friends from Classic Harley sure do know how to tailgate. Sub-Categories: Jets vs. Tampa - 2005 Jets vs Miami - 2005

JetNation Kids We raise them to love the Jets. Why?

Around The World JetNation gets around.

i clicked on training camp and it still says not available

When you guys click on the Fan Photo button up top, do you see these categories? If so click on the training camp one. If not I screwed something up. Shocking, I know.

Bren's Haus Of JPEGs All Bren, all the time!

Training Camp Sub-Categories: Practice At The Meadowlands - 8/5/06

Fan Photos JetNation's world famous fan photo gallery. Sub-Categories: I See Famous People

De-Jet-Erates Our friends from Classic Harley sure do know how to tailgate. Sub-Categories: Jets vs. Tampa - 2005 Jets vs Miami - 2005

JetNation Kids We raise them to love the Jets. Why?

Around The World JetNation gets around.

Archived