HBO

Brenjetsfan

I love Entourage, but I only saw part of Lucky Louie once and it was the last. The guy was having sex with his wife or something and he jumps out of bed giving the full frontal package and all, but at the same time, his wife is wearing a t-shirt. ? The guy is going all out and she can't even show her breasts? Come on, whats HBO coming too? :P

I get a few LOL's every week from LL-I still think that Deadwood is the best show on television maybe since NYPD Blue's first season.Oh yea Bren check out Brotherhood over on Showtime after Louie that's another really good show.

I get a few LOL's every week from LL-I still think that Deadwood is the best show on television maybe since NYPD Blue's first season.Oh yea Bren check out Brotherhood over on Showtime after Louie that's another really good show.

I don't have showtime:confused:

comcast did an audit on my street cut out my 30-70 channels...NO MORE ESPN but I have SNY...thank god~!

I watched the first episode.

If I wanted to look at middle aged average looking people having awkward sex, I would put a mirror in my bedroom.

:)

BZ

Kotite left a camera in your house. PM me for the web address.

Archived