Which player will have the best year

Maxman

Out of those 4? I'll say that Vilma will still have a strong year but I still think it's going to be his worst of his first 3 seasons (add in 06 to make 3) in the league.

BTW it's Johnathan Vilma and Erik Coleman.:P

Kerry Rhodes & Eric Barton, as mentioned above, will have strong years no doubt in my mind...both are going to be stars in the 3-4 system.

I agree with TX.

Thomas will have a great year. He is away from the 4-3, a fresh start, new coaching staff, and incentive to prove his doubters wrong on what could be his last stint as a viable starter.

Finally.

I'm telling you guys, Bryan Thomas will be a monster off the edge.

Dumbass Hermy had him in the wrong position.

Go back and look at Bryan Thomas' games against the Pats the last 2 years, the guy produced big time.

One of the biggest question marks on Thomas is can he retreat and cover guys coming out in passing plays.

Missing Barton last year hurt the whole defense -agree with the comments here about him.

Vilma will still be solid - how well he plays is going to depend on the upfront guys to keep lineman off him

One of the biggest question marks on Thomas is can he retreat and cover guys coming out in passing plays.

Missing Barton last year hurt the whole defense -agree with the comments here about him.

Vilma will still be solid - how well he plays is going to depend on the upfront guys to keep lineman off him

Faba,

If the Jets go 3-4, Mangini will use Bryan Thomas like he did with Willie McGinist.

His ultimate goal will be to make tackles at the LOS or drop back into coverage. Thomas has the skills to do that.

I'll say it again, Bryan Thomas will be outstanding in this defense.:cheers:

Finally.

I'm telling you guys, Bryan Thomas will be a monster off the edge.

Dumbass Hermy had him in the wrong position.

Go back and look at Bryan Thomas' games against the Pats the last 2 years, the guy produced big time.

I agree 100% with TX on Thomas and disagree 100% with TX on Vilma. Vilma will find a way to make plays in the new 3-4, 4-3, 2-5, whatever defense the Jets play this year.

on defense...fitting into the Magini way of life:

Bryan Thomas

Dewayne Robertson

Eric Coleman

Jon Vilma

Vilma.

Zach Thomas went from the 4-3 to 3-4 last year, missed three games and still was a Pro Bowl player and was #2 in tackles.

BZ

Archived