Woo! Tigers 2-1!

stormshadow19

It's about time we got a Tigers appreciation thread going. They're two and one... winning their series against those rough KC Royals.

That being said, anyone want Bobby Higginson? 5 bucks and he's your's.

Yeah I see Marcus Thames who lost his spot to Higgy went 5 for 5 with a Homer yesterday.

Cleveland bats this w/end should be a fair barometer on where your staff is at.

I already know where the Tigers staff is... outside of Jeremy Bonderman and Nate Robertson, there is no one who's consistant. And, as of right now, neither of those two are top of the line starters, despite what Nate did last year and what Jeremy did on Opening Day.

And, truth be told, the Tigers outfield was fairly stacked. Rondell White, Magglio Ordornez (who's got a stomach virus at the moment), Craig Monroe... they were basically the starters. They're very deep, in the system. Thames, who was with the club last season and hit 10 homers, should not be in the minors. They sent him down in lue of keeping Bobby Higginson. There's also Alexis Gomoez and Curtis Granderson, who should be damn good players as well. Man... I hate Bobby Higginson... and everyone jumped on my booing bandwagon. I've been booing him for 3 years now. And now, everyone else has caught up to me...

why is it that, after tha Yankees, Mets, and Red Sox, the Tigers have the most fans on this board?

We have our loyal Jet- Tigers fan club here in Guns,

Mavrik and Stormshadow. Jet fans are from all over the country and not just the local area.

Yeah I see Marcus Thames who lost his spot to Higgy went 5 for 5 with a Homer yesterday.

Cleveland bats this w/end should be a fair barometer on where your staff is at.

Well, Thames first game against the Indians today and he crushed a Grand slam. Screw Bobby Higginson. He's nothing more than a relic of the disastrous Randy Smith-era.

Archived