So whose going on Friday?

CH, you'll be there? Sweet.

Yeah me and Tyson have the Beer Pong Challenge that's going on on Friday but I think we're holding it where he tailgates this time in 5H but I'm still going to park in 16F.

Lets work out some details here if we can.

If not lets exchange #'s on PM's...I only have Tyson's.

CH, you'll be there? Sweet.

Yeah me and Tyson have the Beer Pong Challenge that's going on on Friday but I think we're holding it where he tailgates this time in 5H but I'm still going to park in 16F.

Lets work out some details here if we can.

If not lets exchange #'s on PM's...I only have Tyson's.

5H is good, what time?

I am finalizing arrangements with the rest of my group 124 and will let you know..but definitely will be there and ready

Alright man I'm ready. I'm practicing Thursday night at a party...after having these past 2 nights and tonight off and no practice.

So be ready.

BTW to one the posters above...it's me vs 4HCrew...we're the Beer Pong Champs dueling it out for Champion of JN.:P

BZ, meet with some of us.

The more the merrier to watch the history.

124 defeats 4H and becomes the JN Beer Pong Champion

5H, will be there, you've never seen how the NJ/VA hybrid plays pong, 3 time state champion! The brothers Reinen will bring the pain!!!

Lookin forward to it!

I think we're gettin there bout 4 . . .

5H, will be there, you've never seen how the NJ/VA hybrid plays pong, 3 time state champion! The brothers Reinen will bring the pain!!!

Lookin forward to it!

I think we're gettin there bout 4 . . .

Is 4 a good time for eveyone to meet up at in 5H?

I'll show up at 330 and walk to 5H and be there if so.

see you guys there, i ll be the only a-hole in the stadium w/ a Ray Lucas jersey on!

Believe it or not in Section 124 there's this guy with his kid and he always has a Ray Lucas jersey on. His kid has a Robertson jersey but it reads: D-Train on the back instead of Robertson.

Believe it or not in Section 124 there's this guy with his kid and he always has a Ray Lucas jersey on. His kid has a Robertson jersey but it reads: D-Train on the back instead of Robertson.

Always good to see another fan of, The Legend, Ray Lucas!

Archived